Extra Easy to a leaner me!

My Easter egg from hubbs...

image-2931803012.jpg

All this and being taken out for lunch AND tea.

I'm doomed....

My Easter egg from hubbs...

View attachment 134122

All this and being taken out for lunch AND tea.

I'm doomed....

that looks divine!!!!

we all have our ups and downs but you are doing well hun, keep up the good work, ive totally started again properly as ive gone back to classes x

that looks divine!!!! we all have our ups and downs but you are doing well hun, keep up the good work, ive totally started again properly as ive gone back to classes x

I've crashed and burned sooo badly. Seriously considering going back on Atkins on Tuesday xx

I've crashed and burned sooo badly. Seriously considering going back on Atkins on Tuesday xx

Let me know what you decide. I strangely lost half a pound despite sweets. Having my nieces staying obviously meant I was more active!! Walking to work if I'm ready in time. Need the exercise and the feel good factor!!

oh hun :( just pick yourself up and start again.

is it due to easter?

i know u do weekly syns. i tried that before and it just didnt work as by mid week i'd used most of my syns so by end of the week it went wrong as i ate the stuff i now couldnt have due to using syns. This week what ive done is aim for 10 a day. Some days i stuck. some days i went way over, but when i went over i then had less the next day or over the next few days. over all its balanced out. it was like weekly but with a limit as otherwise i would think yeah i got all these syns and i can have whatever.
Maybe try that way of doing it then if you do stick to your 10 a day on last day you can have the rest (upto 105) on a treat

can u get to classes at all?

ive found it a godsend knowing ive got to weigh infront of ppl and i dont wanna waste the £5 i pay a week.

big hugs hun xx

Okay. Wiping the slate clean!.
Weight loss goes back to zero I'm going to have my 15 syns a day and if I do save them up it will be for no more than 2 days at a time.

I'm not messing about anymore.

Day one starts tomorrow!

Okay. Wiping the slate clean!. Weight loss goes back to zero I'm going to have my 15 syns a day and if I do save them up it will be for no more than 2 days at a time. I'm not messing about anymore. Day one starts tomorrow!

Do it do it do it!! June I have a do with D and MUST be lighter. I have 6 weeks. Let's give it a good go. I'm upping the exercise bigtime. Get back in that pool!!

Do it do it do it!! June I have a do with D and MUST be lighter. I have 6 weeks. Let's give it a good go. I'm upping the exercise bigtime. Get back in that pool!!

You need to get your diary sorted though!!! :)

Weight loss goes back to zero I'm going to have my 15 syns a day and if I do save them up it will be for no more than 2 days at a time.

Day one starts tomorrow!

good luck hun xx

Just read through your diary. All your meals look great and so yummy! I think we keep slipping up because of easter. All those treats! Iv got a 3yr old son and 1.5yr old son and they had so many treats and they always try to feed me! So Iv eaten so badly over easter but Im back now. We just need to focus and use our syns wisely and know they are there for little treats. Hope today goes well for you all x

Day one starts tomorrow!

Good luck for today. I am also wiping the slate clean today. Stupid enjoying myself. :rolleyes:

Just read through your diary. All your meals look great and so yummy! I think we keep slipping up because of easter. All those treats! Iv got a 3yr old son and 1.5yr old son and they had so many treats and they always try to feed me! So Iv eaten so badly over easter but Im back now. We just need to focus and use our syns wisely and know they are there for little treats. Hope today goes well for you all x

Thank you!! :)

SarahB-84's advice to go back to having 15 syns a day instead of having them in big chunks was probably the best advice. I've got a massive sweet tooth that I need to get under control. I suppose I want my cake and eat it too :D I can't expect to lose weight and stuff my face with sweets and chocolates like I did.

Hopefully I will have a totally 100% week - using my syns in little sweet treats everyday.

Lisa xxx

WEDNESDAY!! :)

100% first day....yaay!

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 35g porridge oats

Breakfast:
Porridge

image-3974050702.jpg

Lunch:
Ham slices and grapes

Tea:
Chinese chicken (skin removed), garlic potatoes, carrots and sliced green beans

image-401999371.jpg

Syns:
Revels - 8.5
Skittles - 5.5

image-3525950156.jpg

About a trillion more days like this and I might succeed into losing this 8 stone monster. :D

Lisa xxx

Back