Extra Easy to a leaner me!

Well done on the 100% day. :) That chicken looks lush. How did you make that please? xx

Marinate the chicken pieces overnight in fridge in soy sauce, paprika powder, onion granules, sweetener sugar, Chinese five spice, garlic and a couple of drops of passatta.

Lisa xxx

Thank you!! :)

SarahB-84's advice to go back to having 15 syns a day instead of having them in big chunks was probably the best advice. I've got a massive sweet tooth that I need to get under control. I suppose I want my cake and eat it too :D I can't expect to lose weight and stuff my face with sweets and chocolates like I did.

Hopefully I will have a totally 100% week - using my syns in little sweet treats everyday.

Lisa xxx

im glad i could help hun. and what a fab day today. Keep up the good work, i know u can do it xx

THURSDAY.
What a beautiful day it's been today! :)

Did a bit of a spring clean upstairs got to my 15 year old boys room and just about managed to hold my breath long enough to open the window and close his door lol.

Really good food day - enjoyed my grub today.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 60g wholemeal bread

Brunch: Apple and grapes then beans and fry-lighted egg on toast (yes there's a piece under there somewhere). I was thinking about this meal at 4am this morning lol
image-2389041829.jpg

Tea:
Homemade burger, SW chips, carrots and cucumber and lettuce with balsamic glaze. I know the burger looks like a poo on a plate but It was sooooo yummy, didn't think I'd eat it all, but I enjoyed every single bite.
image-1394008886.jpg

Syns:
Malteser hot chocolate - 5
40g rainbow drops - 4
Chomp - 6 =15 syns image-317098949.jpg

Last edited:
I don't recommend the malteser hot choc drink - not for 5 syns anyway. Watery, slightly chocolatey horlicks...,not good. Two sips and it went down the drain. So 5 syns carried over to tomorrow :) Lisa xxx

Going well my lovely. Good on you. Wish I had your motivation.

Just back from a birthday do at a friends and caught sight of my hips in a mirror aggggghhhhhhHHH!!! Nearly cried on the way home. Completely unmotivated but am walking to work and up the hill to town at lunchtime plus the evening - surely that should help?!! The sight of those hips will haunt my dreams!! Night!

Going well my lovely. Good on you. Wish I had your motivation. Just back from a birthday do at a friends and caught sight of my hips in a mirror aggggghhhhhhHHH!!! Nearly cried on the way home. Completely unmotivated but am walking to work and up the hill to town at lunchtime plus the evening - surely that should help?!! The sight of those hips will haunt my dreams!! Night!

I felt like that yesterday when I looked in the shop window - thought I was wearing flattering forgiving clothes....felt ridiculous all day after that so know exactly what you mean :(

You know me motivated all guns blazing for about 3 weeks just get into the swing of losing weight regularly then I get itchy finger wanting to press the self sabotage button.

I'm hoping this time it will be different xxxx

Lisa xxx

Marinate the chicken pieces overnight in fridge in soy sauce, paprika powder, onion granules, sweetener sugar, Chinese five spice, garlic and a couple of drops of passatta. Lisa xxx

Ooo thank you. That's going on my list to try x

Hope I can get through the weekend with syns still intact Lisa xxx

You can. I just walked to the supermarket to get cake ingredients for a community garden do and resisted wine. Know I'm battling to resist Easter chocolate. Hips of doom and still greedy. Will do diary now!!!!

Not done nowt much. Cleaned house, watched a load of nonsense telly and dyed hair a purpley colour but it just looks black. Food good though! :) Friday normally calls for gallons of brandy - but not this weekend (and many others if need be).

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 35g porridge oats

Breakfast:
Toffee Porridge.
Porridge oats mixed with water microwaved and then a pot of toffee muller stirred in. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!
image-1125157632.jpg

Lunch:
Chicken tikka scrambled egg with mixed peppers.
image-2623274302.jpg

Tea:
Red chilli mackerel with green beans and garlic potatoes.
image-4119615812.jpg

Syns:
This is what's going to get me through tonight. :)
Tutti Fruttis - 9
Curly Wurly - 6
Sugar-Free Jelly - 0.5
Toffee Muller light - 0
Caffeine Free diet Pepsi - 0
image-346603351.jpg

Lisa xxx

SATURDAY........TREAT DAY!!!!!!!!

What a lovely day I've had! :) even if I was rudely awoken before 7am by this little bugger... image-1650939446.jpg

....Who had managed to climb on top of our huge fridge freezer where I keep all my herbs and spices, and knock them all flying. Trying to hoover up garlic granules while sneezing my head off from disturbing the black pepper that had landed on top of it wasn't my finest moment, paprika and Chinese five spice feet will never catch on!.
I used to like garlic until today...kitchen still stinks, but I still love my Thomas Chubsta boy :D

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 35g porridge oats

Breakfast:
Porridge with a muller stirred in - bluddy gorgeous! :)

Went out for a walk and a mooch round the shops with T and ended up having lunch out...

Lunch:
image-2776927728.jpg the gammon was melt in the mouth and I was assured that the pineapple was not out of a tin - I didn't ask further than that.

Tea: Chicken Dhansak and boiled rice....sooooooooooo yummy!!!! image-3977175820.jpg

Syns/treats: image-1689424775.jpg
6 refreshers - 12
Chupa Chup Lolly - 2
Freddo Caramel - 5
Chicken Dhansak - 6
Extra light Mayonnaise - 2
Extra light salad cream - 2

=29 syns. :)

Lisa xxx

Last edited:
WHAT A LAZY SUNDAY!!

Pottered round the garden and planted my trailing labelia's, can't wait till they flower and flow. Picking up some climbing honeysuckle tomorrow get them planted should be beautiful for next year :)

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) 35g porridge oats

Breakfast:
Porridge and toffee muller
image-1383057101.jpg

Lunch:
Mustard rubbed pork, broccoli, carrots, sprouts, new potatoes, mini Yorkshire pudding, gravy.
image-788163608.jpg

Tea:
Melon and yoghurt
image-1383713800.jpg

Syns:
Cranberry sauce - 1
Mint sauce - 1
Small Yorkshire pudding - 2
Gravy - 2
= 6

Lisa xxx

Food looking really, really good Lisa. What's with the chilli mackerel? Is it fresh? Can I get a recipe please?

Ta very much. I think you're on for a terrific loss this week!

So you tried the asda fruit. What'd you think? It's a lifesaver and massive!
I loved it! Felt like a real treat and there was loads too but I was eating it in front of the telly so it was gone too quickly. There's something about buying prepared fruit that makes it taste so much nicer lol :D xxx

Lisa xxx

Back