Extra Easy to a leaner me!

Yipppeeee - there you see, never trust those nasty scales. You stuck to it and it worked. Good going my love. Onwards and downwards. They'll be nothing of you etc! Xx so pleased

I'm chuffed to bits M :) :) xxx

Lisa x

FRIDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

Had a lovely day especially this morning with my half stone award and slimmer of the week. Got home and got a lovely big hug off my teenage son for doing so well...that made my day!.

Got in to see the doctor this afternoon. I'm going for blood tests on Monday for diabetes. My last test was 5.8 and she said that 6 is the cut off point and considering my symptoms she feels that if I'm not diabetic I'm a pre-condition and it needs managing.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
A) 30g cheddar cheese
B) peanut hi fi bar
B) peanut hi fi bar

Breakfast;
Peanut hi fi bar

Lunch;
3 small pears and a banana

Tea;
Fish grilled with basil and dill and roasted cheesy veggies.

image-3266340248.jpg

Syns & snacks;
Peanut hi fi bar
100g Dolly Mixtures - 20 syns.

:)

Lisa x

SATURDAY - ORIGINAL DAY.

Lovely day out today. Went the cinema and watched Tom Cruise in his new movie Edge of Tomorrow in 3D and it was absolutely brilliant!...highly recommend 5 stars. I would say one of his best.

It was about a 30 minute walk to the cinema and we did a detour on the way home to go to Asda and get our Saturday night treats, so in the end was walking probably for about an hour - so body magic done!.

A) 350ml skimmed milk
A) 40g reduced fat cheese
B) Asda vitality bar
B) Asda vitality bar

Breakfast;
Vitality bar

Lunch;
Ham, fish sticks, cherry tomatoes and balsamic
image-1744071791.jpg

Tea;
Cheese and ham omelette 'pizza' and strawberry sundae (0.5)

image-3057337600.jpg

image-1287081969.jpg

Snacks and syns:

Refresher bar (3.5)
Refresher bar (3.5)
Black jack bar (4.0)
8 celebrations (16)
Werthers sugar-free (11.5) = 38.5

image-726592176.jpg

Lisa x

No booze, you have changed SO much. Are you finding it hard?

No booze, you have changed SO much. Are you finding it hard?
Not really. I'm actually finding it easier because in the past I was so used to saving my syns up for alcohol, now I've quit drinking it's opened a whole new world of treats. I am a bit of a plan freak though and plan my meals a week at a time...I hope I've changed for the better!! lol

SUNDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

Lazy day - that's what Sundays are for!

A) 350ml skimmed milk
A)
B) Asda banofee vitality bar
B) Asda chocolate vitality bar

Breakfast;
Vitality bar

Lunch/Tea;
Grill-up. Syn free sausages and burger, Fry-lighted egg, bacon, chopped tomatoes.
image-2130445743.jpg

Fruit salad with quark, fat free natural yogurt and 1 tsp of honey (1)

image-2389093575.jpg

Lisa x

MONDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

A) 350ml skimmed milk
A) 40g reduced fat cheddar
B) Asda vitality bar
B) asda vitality bar

Breakfast;
Vitality bar

Lunch;
Apricots, strawberries, black grapes, banana, vitality bar.
image-3115795331.jpg

Tea;
Syn free sausages, cheesy swede mash, tomatoes, cucumber, balsamic.
image-2343992337.jpg

And fruit salad with a mullerlight vanilla and coconut Greek style yogurt (1) and fat free natural yogurt.
image-4123922765.jpg

Syns/snacks;

Midget gems - 9

Lisa x

Wow it's quiet on here :-|

Lovely day - pottered around in the garden then scrubbed all the paintwork, floor and fridge-freezer, cooker, washer and drier in the kitchen...nice bit of Body Magic :)

TUESDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

A) 350ml skimmed milk
B) Asda vitality bar
B) Asda vitality bar

Breakfast;
Vitality bar

Lunch;
Apricots, strawberries, black grapes, vitality bar

Tea;
Schuezan chicken with roasted cheesy vegetables
image-3805764280.jpg

Pudding;
Pineapple, sf orange jelly (0.5) muller light Greek style yogurt (0.5) 1 tsp honey (1) fat free natural yogurt.
image-2591647399.jpg

Another 100% day on plan - 2 days away from weigh in :D

Lisa x

You are doing so well. Bet you look forward to weigh in these days! I'm excited to see how you're going to do. What are your birthday plans?

You are doing so well. Bet you look forward to weigh in these days! I'm excited to see how you're going to do. What are your birthday plans?

I actually like going to group these days - always have a laugh, it's a bonus if the scales are nice though lol.

Not made any plans for my birthday probably just be another day unless we go out for tea or get a take away...I'm so boring these days :D

Lisa x

I actually like going to group these days - always have a laugh, it's a bonus if the scales are nice though lol. Not made any plans for my birthday probably just be another day unless we go out for tea or get a take away...I'm so boring these days :D Lisa x

You must do something nice for yourself. It's your special day x

You must do something nice for yourself. It's your special day x

ooooo no! Would rather forget that I'm turning 45 lol!...with 2 teenagers in the house with massive egos there's nothing left in the pot for my birthday lol xx

Lisa x

WEDNESDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

Full of energy today don't know why - so steam cleaned the floors and the bathroom, brushed the yard and basically cleaned like a maniac.

Breakfast;
Vitality bar and coffees

Lunch;
Orange, apple, banana and vitality bar.

Tea;
Chicken curry and roasted veg.

Syns/snacks;

20 midget gems - 5
2 refresher bars - 7
2.5 tsp gravy granules - 2.5

Another day done - sorted! :D

Lisa x

well done for slimmer of the week hun. proud of you. :) meals are looking great too. how did it go at the docs on monday? xx
Going for a fasting blood test for glucose and something else can't remember a HA1 something or other. I should of gone for it Monday but was so thirsty in the night I had to have a drink so couldn't go. But I'm deffo going Friday because got my SW class at half 10 and the clinic is only 10 minutes walk away so will just leave earlier and go for it before class :) xxx Lisa x

Last edited:
THURSDAY - ORIGINAL DAY

B) vitality bar
B) vitality bar

Breakfast;
Vitality bar

Lunch;
Kiwi fruitx2, banana, orange & vitality bar.

Tea;
Homemade burgers and broccoli cheese
image-1193788766.jpg

And pudding strawberries and quark with vanilla essence and sweetener sugar

image-2869636334.jpg

Syns/snacks;
Midget gems 5
Vitality bar

Weigh in tomorrow morning - on a complete fast now until I have my blood tests at 10am.

Lisa x

Back