extra half a pack

aloize

Hi,

does any one think an extra half a pack would affect my weightloss much. just thinking about having it as a hot drink about 9pm as im really missing my evening cuppa (can't drink tea without lots of milk)

Thanks
xxx

im the same as you, like my tea with milk and i really miss it. i dont mind it black but doesnt have the same appeal.

i've started glugging the water all morning and having my first shake at lunchtime, then another at 5ish, then have a lovely hot chocolate mint shake about 9. hits the spot x

thanks- might try that as really miss tea. thought it might get better after three weeks!

Hi Aloize, are you having 4 packs a day? (women 5ft 8 and over and men need 4 packs a day on SS)
You could try splitting your packs and spreading them out throughout the day this can help to make them last longer.
Have you tried the Cambridge water flavourings that you add to water, these can be good for a hot drink too.

xx

xx

A good tip could be to use a spoon of vanilla shake as a form of milk (probably for coffee rather than tea but you never know)
It would last a few drinks too if you just use it once an evening
Enjoy

My CDC said this week that if I was struggling in the evening I could have an extra half packet of something. Still less cals than SS+even with an extra half packet.

Thanks everyone for the tips. will try them out.
Lelly- im just slightly under 5'8 so my CDC said i could have three or 4. ive stuck to three so far (save money). Will it affect my weight loss much to have 4?

Thanks again

Thanks everyone for the tips. will try them out.
Lelly- im just slightly under 5'8 so my CDC said i could have three or 4. ive stuck to three so far (save money). Will it affect my weight loss much to have 4?

Thanks again

I'm 5ft 7 and was feeling crap on 3 packs so decided to try 3.5 last week and I felt so much better-I lost 5lbs so I'm happy with that.

You could have a hot cuppa of the veggie drink if you like it :) Bouillion is cheaper in a supermarket and it's really nice :) just an option as an alternative. :)

Back