EXTRA PACKS for 17st?

Evenin all... has anyone seen that over 17st peeps can have an extra pack now? Is anyone considering it? I am worried it will slow down loss but also worried its for a reason to make it work better like more points on WW the heavier you are hmmmmmmmmmm!x

I've seen that but going for 4 packs as I'll struggle to fit them in as it is seeing as at the moment I often only have 2 meals a day.

Though I imagine its because you're used to more cals or something.

Hi, I'm only in week three so I have used the extra pack as an option if I've been struggling in the first couple of weeks. I've not had it every day but when I wanted it or was feeling like I was struggling I allowed myself to have it without a massive guilt complex.

I was on Lighter Life when I was 18+ stone, and had 4 packs - no veg or anything else allowed! I think it's better to stick to the 4, just to get into the habit, or the 5th will always be a 'go to'.

Technically it shouldn't ACTUALLY make much of a difference in weight loss as a bigger body needs more energy to move itself, so I wouldn't worry about that aspect of it. :)

Evenin all... has anyone seen that over 17st peeps can have an extra pack now? Is anyone considering it? I am worried it will slow down loss but also worried its for a reason to make it work better like more points on WW the heavier you are hmmmmmmmmmm!x

Can I ask where you saw this info please? Thanks

I got a little bit excited when I saw your post, thinking that if I needed a fall back I could have another pack without feeling guilty....

..... Then I realised I'm not over 17 stone anymore! :)

I found out about this on thurdsday too that if your over 17 stone your allowed 5 packs :).

Xx

Oh I could really do with an extra one today just been to a baby shower watching everyone stuff their faces on a buffet while I had the celery n cucumber sticks x

Back