Extra shake at TOTM

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by YoyoEm, 16 May 2009 Social URL.

1. YoyoEm

YoyoEm Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi,
    I have just started my second TOTM since starting this diet (I had a two week 'gap' of sorts...). I am again feeling so tired and weak.
    Is there any harm in having an extra shake over the weakest days? I know it would be better than real food to continue the weightloss, but will it have much impact?
    Anyone else tried it?
    Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x89amandax

x89amandax Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Hiya hunny, I wouldnt advise it why dont you split your shakes in half and do it that way instead?? take some tablets and have a little rest if you can and get a nice bath n early night :) wouldnt advise having more shakes but if needs must then obviously its 100x better than having any kind of food :):)

4. YoyoEm

YoyoEm Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for your reply. If someone had said, "no, you'll be fine, go for it!" I would probably have just had an extra one.
    I'm just having my third shake now and feeling a bit better.
    cheers chick x

5. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Also, as well as splitting them try to spread them out a little more, so you still have some left for later, its a long time to wait till tomorrow.

6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey
    Just wanted to say hope your ok.. It can be a little harder around totm.. as others have suggested perhaps split your shakes..
    Have a nice bubble bath to relax you....
    and drink loads of water..
    big hugs x

7. newcastlechick

newcastlechick Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(24.31%)
    Diet:
    was on Cambridge diet NOW Weight watchers
    2 days before my TOTM i was starving and felt sooo weak - i had 1/2 a tin of tuna and felt loads better. didnt seem to affect my WL. your allowed it on ss+ anyway. If im every really hungry or out and about i sometimes grab some chicken breast and hasnt made a difference so far

8. YoyoEm

YoyoEm Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi,
    I have to admit, I made the decision to have the extra portion, I had an extra tetra.
    And to be honest, I really don't regret it. I'd been out shopping all afternoon and had a night out (on tap water and ice) ahead of me, so rather than "giving in" I made the decision to give myself that little bit of extra energy.
    I did feel better for it, and stayed out until midnight.
    To top it off, when I weighed myself this morning I'd lost a lb, so all in all, I think I made the right decision.
    I don't plan to do this on a regular basis, but it taugh me a lesson to listen to my body. x

9. passionflower

passionflower Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(16.86%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I am dreading the week before totm, this is when i just can t feel my tummy, i am hoping I will be well into ketosis by then so wont feel too bad. Glad to hear you had a positive experience with the extra pack.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.