Extra shake at TOTM

YoyoEm

Hi,
I have just started my second TOTM since starting this diet (I had a two week 'gap' of sorts...). I am again feeling so tired and weak.
Is there any harm in having an extra shake over the weakest days? I know it would be better than real food to continue the weightloss, but will it have much impact?
Anyone else tried it?
Thanks x

Hiya hunny, I wouldnt advise it why dont you split your shakes in half and do it that way instead?? take some tablets and have a little rest if you can and get a nice bath n early night :) wouldnt advise having more shakes but if needs must then obviously its 100x better than having any kind of food :):)

Thanks for your reply. If someone had said, "no, you'll be fine, go for it!" I would probably have just had an extra one.
I'm just having my third shake now and feeling a bit better.
cheers chick x

Hey
Just wanted to say hope your ok.. It can be a little harder around totm.. as others have suggested perhaps split your shakes..
Have a nice bubble bath to relax you....
and drink loads of water..
big hugs x

2 days before my TOTM i was starving and felt sooo weak - i had 1/2 a tin of tuna and felt loads better. didnt seem to affect my WL. your allowed it on ss+ anyway. If im every really hungry or out and about i sometimes grab some chicken breast and hasnt made a difference so far

Hi,
I have to admit, I made the decision to have the extra portion, I had an extra tetra.
And to be honest, I really don't regret it. I'd been out shopping all afternoon and had a night out (on tap water and ice) ahead of me, so rather than "giving in" I made the decision to give myself that little bit of extra energy.
I did feel better for it, and stayed out until midnight.
To top it off, when I weighed myself this morning I'd lost a lb, so all in all, I think I made the right decision.
I don't plan to do this on a regular basis, but it taugh me a lesson to listen to my body. x

I am dreading the week before totm, this is when i just can t feel my tummy, i am hoping I will be well into ketosis by then so wont feel too bad. Glad to hear you had a positive experience with the extra pack.

Back