Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra shake at TOTM

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by YoyoEm, 16 May 2009 Social URL.

1. YoyoEm

YoyoEm Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi,
    I have just started my second TOTM since starting this diet (I had a two week 'gap' of sorts...). I am again feeling so tired and weak.
    Is there any harm in having an extra shake over the weakest days? I know it would be better than real food to continue the weightloss, but will it have much impact?
    Anyone else tried it?
    Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x89amandax

x89amandax Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.61%)
    Diet:
    WeightWatchers
    Hiya hunny, I wouldnt advise it why dont you split your shakes in half and do it that way instead?? take some tablets and have a little rest if you can and get a nice bath n early night :) wouldnt advise having more shakes but if needs must then obviously its 100x better than having any kind of food :):)

4. YoyoEm

YoyoEm Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for your reply. If someone had said, "no, you'll be fine, go for it!" I would probably have just had an extra one.
    I'm just having my third shake now and feeling a bit better.
    cheers chick x

5. Lin18

Lin18 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(40.16%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Also, as well as splitting them try to spread them out a little more, so you still have some left for later, its a long time to wait till tomorrow.

6. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey
    Just wanted to say hope your ok.. It can be a little harder around totm.. as others have suggested perhaps split your shakes..
    Have a nice bubble bath to relax you....
    and drink loads of water..
    big hugs x

7. newcastlechick

newcastlechick Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(24.31%)
    Diet:
    was on Cambridge diet NOW Weight watchers
    2 days before my TOTM i was starving and felt sooo weak - i had 1/2 a tin of tuna and felt loads better. didnt seem to affect my WL. your allowed it on ss+ anyway. If im every really hungry or out and about i sometimes grab some chicken breast and hasnt made a difference so far

8. YoyoEm

YoyoEm Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi,
    I have to admit, I made the decision to have the extra portion, I had an extra tetra.
    And to be honest, I really don't regret it. I'd been out shopping all afternoon and had a night out (on tap water and ice) ahead of me, so rather than "giving in" I made the decision to give myself that little bit of extra energy.
    I did feel better for it, and stayed out until midnight.
    To top it off, when I weighed myself this morning I'd lost a lb, so all in all, I think I made the right decision.
    I don't plan to do this on a regular basis, but it taugh me a lesson to listen to my body. x

9. passionflower

passionflower Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(16.86%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I am dreading the week before totm, this is when i just can t feel my tummy, i am hoping I will be well into ketosis by then so wont feel too bad. Glad to hear you had a positive experience with the extra pack.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.