Extras

Hi

I ama newbie, starting packs on Monday. I have read about people having a few extras without coming out of ketosis.

Can someone give me a list of what these things are. I have no intention at the beginning, but if later on down the line they act as a bit of a seat belt for the wagon, then so be it.

Thanks xx

Check out the list in the forum link below, anything pure protein would be ok but if you do your add a meal weeks you may find that little bit of food every 4/5 weeks is enough to tide you over. However you are not going to do much damage if now and again you had a slice or two of chicken or a egg. Also some people do 1 day a week WS rather than add a meal week and get on fine. It is better to stay 100 % until AAMW if you can but if you find it really hard then WS may suit better than TS. At the end of the day if you are TS and have some protein to keep you on track to is 100x better than giving up.
Good luck with your weight loss journey.

http://www.minimins.com/exante-recipes/188712-helpful-list-ketogenic-foods.html

What does AAWM mean sorry?

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Add a meal week - supposed to add food for a week after 4 weeks of TS.

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Add a meal week - supposed to add food for a week after 4 weeks of TS. Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app
I think it's supposed to be done every 3 weeks that you're on TS? Not so sure about this. I've got to check the website. lol :) And yes, it is supposed to be done for a week before returning to TS again. xx

Back