Eyes on the prize

Another walk home from work 5.5miles....another day without chocolate biscuits cakes or sweets that's 11 days :) now I feel terrified of actually even having something incase I just binge and eat my body weight in junk and feel guilty and hate myself. But so far so good x

We'll done on your losses , you're doing brilliantly!! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

We'll done on your losses , you're doing brilliantly!! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thank u healthy. Although I'm feeling quite anxious today. The first thought that entered my head when I woke up this morning was chocolate. I'm also pretty hungry feeling **sigh** still 1.5hrs til lunch and I have a sesame king prawn and rice salad and some cherries YUM

So I gave in and weighed myself...just to see and BYE BYE 16 STONE SOMETHING AND HELLO 15STONE 12 WOOOHOOO well pleased is an understatement. Hopefully it will keep going and I could possibly lose 2stone before my hols in 11wks :) :) :)

Woooohoooooo! Well done that must feel great to be in the next numbers down! Won't be long before you see the 14's! You are doing so well! You will look fab on your holidays at the rate you are going xx

PS your sesame king prawn rice salad sounds yummy - I'm fantasising about food tonight! X

Woooohoooooo! Well done that must feel great to be in the next numbers down! Won't be long before you see the 14's! You are doing so well! You will look fab on your holidays at the rate you are going xx

Thank u bursting...I am really over the moon. I'm trying hard not to sit in the sun with an ice cold cider....just plain water for me....diets suck sometimes eh!!

just checking in.

Still going strong. Still no chocolate or anything and still limiting my cola to one glass a day after dinner. Today is testing tho. Sooo gorgeous outside and stuck to water while everyone else sits in the garden with an ice cold beer **sigh** also lunch today was just two measly oatcakes and hummus. My oh had tuna olives garlic bread oatcakes and hummus and a caramel wafer...the cheek. I was really jealous. Anyway check back in later with more but for now its after 6pm so I'm away to have a well earned glass of prosecco. Happy wkend :)

I used to be a diet coke addict... I cut it out totally, just drank water or juice for 4 weeks, had a glass of diet coke when I went out and hated it, it tasted sickly sweet and put my teeth on edge! I now also don't like the taste of wine or cider, because its just too sweet! So you can change your tastes just by cutting it out for long enough!

This week!

This week has been fab fab fab!

Although I haven't quite achieved all of my aims they were exercise 3 times for 30mins. I walked home twice 1hr 45min so can tick that off as achieved.
Get a summer holiday booked up - done. Going to corfu beginning September. It will be 10wks this friday so diet is full steam ahead :)
Did not start squat challenge nor did I buy any hand weights.

I'm also taking a leaf out of burstings diary and using my body brush to tackle the cellulite on my legs, although I spent a bit too much time in the sun yesterday and burned my shins lol

This is day 14 without chocolate crisps biscuits sweets or cake. I say this every day to my OH and I think he's wondering when I will finally stop mentioning it...when I stop thinking about chocolate etc I think which I habe been told should take 21days...so another 7 to go.

I also told a wee white lie. When I said I wasnt going to weigh myself...well I cant help it I'm a serial weigher as in every day. So last monday I was 16st 1lb which was 12lb down from the previous monday tomorrow is official weigh day but hoping for good news as I was 15st 11lbs this morning. If I can get that reading in the morning I will be mega happy.

Its another gorgeous day...so I'm off to have my 45g or granola and my water then we are going a wee drive in our car today with the roof down :) love days like this.

Have a good one

Oh forgot aims for this week

* walk home at least twice this week
* body brush every night before bed
* moisturise every night before bed
* source some hand weights
* squat challenge

4lb loss this week. Thats me at 15st 11lbs. Someone actually commented on my loss today :)

So day 16 with no sweets chocolate crisps cake or biscuits and I am really starting to struggle. I just want a wee taste but I know once I eat something the flood gates will open and I'll be like a bottomless pit. There were loads of m&s treats in my office as well the past two days and god I was sooooo tempted. Im sure it will all be worth it though. ..im feeling really positive and can see a change in my body shape. I actually have a waste now. According to mfp if I keep within my calorie goal I should weigh 15st 2lbs in 5 wks time. If thats true I'll be jumping for joy :)

Hey all.

This week has went well again. Still I've not eaten any treats. This is my 21st day without anything and I'm sooo proud of myself for doing it. Now I don't even really think about it much unless there are treats sitting right infront of me. Like for example I don't think about it when I'm just sitting here and I would never choose to buy anything instead I choose pineapple or melon or strawberries and grapes. But then on friday I was at a meeting with caramel shortcake and mini donughts and they were just sitting on the table the whole time. And I love love love caramel shortcake its my fave. Then at lunch I ordered a baked potato with tuna mayo but others ordered hotdogs they were massive and had haggis on it and I adore hotdogs..I jst love them. But that is kind of where the goodness stopped on friday. All I ate all day was that baked potato and then I went to a get together and had half a bottle of prossecco and then about 6 glasses of wine....maybe more I lost track tbh but I ended up quite drunk to the point where I can't actually remember some of the night and that scares me. I was rough yesterday but again I chose an apple and strawberries and grapes for breakfast. Sushi for lunch but I was ravenous all day and just felt empty inside. I held it though until dinner and then felt a little human again.
Tomorrow is weigh day but I jumped on the scales this morning and looks good but I fear all the calories from the alcohol on fridag still need to show up. I have a hen night out on saturday and I def don't want to drink as much alcohol.

I never achieved any of my aims this week. I haven't walked home any night. I haven't body brushed. I haven't started the squat challenge and I haven't bought any weights lol!

I have recieved some good comments about my weight loss. Someone even said I dont need to lose anymore but then yesterday I tried on a few bits of clothes in a size 18 and they were still quite tight with a pair of shorts not even buttoning up at all. Still a bit of work to be done. Fingers crossed for a good loss tomorrow. ...

3lb off :) I'm now 15stone 8lbs...so so so pleased

That is amazing tangerine! Well done! I hope I get a loss this week after 2 weeks of nothing lol.

I got myself a body brush too. Used it once so far but will get into the habit of doing it regularly.

That is amazing tangerine! Well done! I hope I get a loss this week after 2 weeks of nothing lol.

I got myself a body brush too. Used it once so far but will get into the habit of doing it regularly.

Awww thank u. I am pleased after all the wine I had on friday night..I thought I would have thrown all my good work away for a few glasses of wine so it was phew this morning. I wish u luck and will check in on ur diary later x

I've just checked back to the beginning of my diary and am chuffed as I've lost 15lbs since joining this forum 6wks ago. If I can lose another 3lb this week then I can say I've lost 3stone :)
I think cutting out sweet stuff altogether is definitely working. Last wk I lost 4lbs this wk 3lbs its quite good losses so I'm gonna stick with it for now. I'm hungry right now tho and I'm getting a cold **sigh** all I ever want to do when I have a cold is eat chocolate.

Just a reminder incase I loose my way at somepoint I just want to write down what a typical day looks like. I remember last year when I lost 2stone in 3months then a year later when I gave up and I couldn't remember what I was eating and when and people always ask.

So breakfast is always the same 45g of tropical granola. This is likely never to change as I don't like milk so apart from frosties this is the only cereal I can eat dry. Unless I want to replace cereal with cereal bars...I love the crunchy nut one but one is never enough...or a bacon and tattie scone roll with brown sauce **drool**

Lunch: either sesame king prawn and rice salad..fuller for longer from m&s or thos bolognese past vita pots or joh west light lunch. When I'm not at work its usually crispbread and hummus or on a rare occasion when I eat out for lunch. ..a baked potato and tuna. I usually always have a bit of fruit with lunch.
Dinner: as I don't consume much calories throughout the day I just eat whatever I want at night. Like a few times I've had sausages beans and chips. I have 2 sausages although when I was hungover on sat I had 3. Or I have chilli with rice, spaghetti with meatballs, ckn veg and potatoes. I always have a bit of fruit after dinner also. I used to always have a biscuit after dinner as well but have cut that out.

I haven't been doing any exercise so my weight loss has been great conidering. Although I hope I haven't shot myself in the foot by saying how good I've been and how great my diet is just to have all thos wine calories show up sometime in the next few days and those that I will be having on saturday when I'm out.....watch this space

A few people have actually commented on my weight loss today which is a great esteem booster. I have felt rather anxious today....I have been desperate to eat chocolate etc today. I'm not at all sure why as I haven't really struggled much with this..but I have had to use my will power a hell of a lot today. Even if I did allow myself a bit of chocolate...I'd probably spend half an hour to choose the correct bit so I wont be disappointed whereas before I would probably just have one of everything lol!
But I am NOT giving up. I havent had anything at all for nearly 4wks. My vice at the moment is wine.

Anyway chicken with veg and pasta in a tomato and chorizo sauce for dinner tonight....that will fill me up and make me feel better.

Always great when someone notices your weight loss. You are doing so so well. Have an options hot choc, thats good to get rid of a chocolate craving and far lower cals.

Just think what you next loss will be, and how fab another few pounds off will be. By the end of the summer you will loom and feel completely different...just keep doing what you're doing!! X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back