Eyes on the prize

Hey blondcat. I've seen this before its pretty cool. Over all though I have actually lost 38 of those bad boys. Disgusting eh!!!! I've actually changed my wallpaper on my phone..everytimr I use it I see thr fat me. Its actually disgusting lol. I can't believe I used to look like that. Thanks for all the encouragement xx

38 is bloody amazing!!!! go you xx

Hope today has gone well. Hope realise
how well you've done to go from 18.5 stone to where you are now. You look absolutely fabulous in that pic, some people will never look as good as you at a size 8/10, so I think you owe to yourself to keep going and achieve your goals.

A few days off isn't an issue when you've bern good for as long as you have. But you'll soon be in the 14s sn dc on your way to modeltasticness xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Agreed - you look fab

Hope today has gone well. Hope realise
how well you've done to go from 18.5 stone to where you are now. You look absolutely fabulous in that pic, some people will never look as good as you at a size 8/10, so I think you owe to yourself to keep going and achieve your goals.

A few days off isn't an issue when you've bern good for as long as you have. But you'll soon be in the 14s sn dc on your way to modeltasticness xx

Awww thank u sooo much.

Hi all,

Thank you for all the support the last few days. I've really picked myself up and moved on :)
Yesterday was a good day. I skipped breakfast though as I didnt have time but I felt hugry all day because if it. I didn't snack or anything though just something to be mindful of. I always skipped breakfast...everyday for years. Now I'll never skip breakfast again.
For lunch I had a john west tuna salad thin only 220 calories and some salad and a tangerine for lunch and dinner was fajitas. Just chicken onion pepper and baby corn in a wrap....although I did have 3 wraps but I had the calorie allowance for that. I also had 2 bottles of beer. I painted all day yesterday from noon until 11pm last night with a break for lunch amd dinner so it was deserved. At least I didnt binge eat :)

So I have also discovered that I wasnt 15st 2lbs on those scales. I didn't realise that each incriment = 2lb and not a 1lb so I was actually 15st 4lbs. Still a 4lb loss. Although I'm changing my weigh day from mondays to fridays. Its 8wks today until my holiday. I'd love to lose a stone before then so game is on. So todays weight is 15st 5lb so a 1lb on but that was to be ecpected. Tonight for dinner I'm making homemade fishcakes...or trying too. I've never done it before. I'll let u all know how they turn out xx

ForumRunner_20140711_115112.png

Yesterday was another good day. No chocolate or crisps biscuits cake or sweets. Thats 2 days in a row so def back on track. Yesterday I had my usual granola for breakfast, coldmeat salad for lunch and dinner was 3 homemade fishcakes and salad. Fishcakes were yummy but messy to make. I did have a beer yesterday tho. It was such a lovely day and sat in the garden so would have been rude not too :)

Well done hunnie, def back in the zone!! Saturday nights are the hardest for me, well done thats a brill days food!!

Nice to be in control, feels so much better having something good than the momentary high of something bad. Bet you'll drop thos few pounds v quickly..lets call them squatters...soon to be evicted! xx

Well done getting back on track Tangerine, a good come back after 2 days off!! It's a good sign that your 2 days didn't turn into 2 weeks or 2 months!! Xx

Hi All,

So things are still going well food wise. Exercise wise...not so much. I thought eating healthy etc is supposed to give u loads of energy and stuff but I dont feel like I do at all. I don't by any means feel sluggish or that but I'm sitting here on a sunday...not hungover...my oh is away to work...I'm still in my jammies...I've been fighting with myself for nearly 2hrs about getting up and doing something ie running on my treadmill thats lying in my garage doing nothing...and I just cant be bothered!!!! Is it normal to eat reasonably well and still be lazy???? When I was 18.5 stone I was lazy cos I was huge and sluggish and just horrible...I just assumed that when I started getting thinner that I would get tons of energy and stop being lazy. Am I eating the right things? Or is this normal?
The thing is there is no way I'm going to lose 17lbs in 8wks if I dont get my backside in gear and start moving startbdoing something. When I was 18.5 stone I was in a size 22 possibly a size 24 but I always wore leggings and lycra but 3.5 stone ligher almost and I tried on a pair of shorts the other day in a size 18 and I couldn't even button them. I felt so sad :( infact I tried a few things on in a size 18 and nothing really fitted me well.
In fact I've just talked myself into a run. I'm away before I change my mind

Run = done 2miles in 27mins. Not quite as good as bloncat doing 5k in 24mins....maybe one day. Also did 10 situps 5 crunches 5 leg raises and 10sec plank. I downloaded a 30day challenge app and that was day one. Tomorro when I'm in town I'm going to try and get an exercise mat as I found the hard floor surface sore on my lower back when doing the leg raises especially. Gonna do another run tomorrow as im on annual leave monday amd tuesday. Its easy to fit these things in when u don't have to go to work for 8hrs a day and spend another 2hrs a day commuting. After a day at work the last thing I want to do is exercise. Maybe I might start getting up at 6.15am and do 30mins in the morning before work? It's easy saying these things but the reality is...I probably won't. Still at least I got up off my fat ass and did something today instead of being terribly lazy and sitting in my jammies all day :)
I suppose it helps when u write things down...reminded me earlier of how crappy I feel in this fat body.
Hope everyone else is having a good day :)

Another 30min run this morning managed 2.34miles so slightly better than yesterday. My aim is to get 5k in 30mins. Still got quite a bit of time to go before I get there....but one day I will. I'll go for another run tomorrow then wednesday is back to work **boo** I've been good diet wise since I've been off which is good although I have had a drink every day. Thursday was 2 bottles of beer friday was 2 bottle Saturday was 1 large glass of wine yesterday was 2 bottles of beer and today was 2 cocktails. One of them was a candyfloss martini...it was sooo lovely they actually put a large ball of candyfloss in my glass and it disolved in the drink. Sooo glad I went for a run this morning to allow for that. I just took my measurements there. I have them written down from when I started here I think...or maybe just before I cant remember. But this is what they were

Thigh: 27.5inches....now 26inches
Hips: 51 inches.....now 48inches
Waist: 44inches....now 41inches
Bum: 49inches....now 48 :(
Bust: 44inches.....now 40.5 inches

So in total thats 12inches lost :) although it seems I still have a fat ass lol!

Just away to make dinner. Tonight its venison burgers with sweet potato chips which I coat in paprika and chilli flakes although today I bought a garlic and chilli grinder thing so I'll try that tonight instead.

God its sooo miserable outside. Night for jammies I think.

Hope everyone else is having a great day x

Well done on the run and the fabulous inch loss !! That must make you feel really proud of yourself! Think inches coming off is a far more pleasing feeling than losing a few pounds. The inches are real and its nice to think about shrinking. Or maybe I'm a bit odd like that!!!

Dinner sounds lovely, thats my kind of food. Xxx

Tangerine you bl00dy rock xx

Well done on the run and the fabulous inch loss !! That must make you feel really proud of yourself! Think inches coming off is a far more pleasing feeling than losing a few pounds. The inches are real and its nice to think about shrinking. Or maybe I'm a bit odd like that!!!

Dinner sounds lovely, thats my kind of food. Xxx

Thanks healthy. It was amazing. I actually forgot I'd taken them and was soooo amazed at the loss. Still can't fit into an 18 tho, but hopefully not too far away xx

Oooft this morning I did some skipping. Downloaded an app and its 8×40sec exercises. When I was a in primary school I used to jump rope for hrs on end. That workout was really quite hard I couldn't believe how difficult it was. Much harder than running. Maybe I'll get used to it plus it's also using my arms which is good cos they're flabby **sigh**

Sad day. While running on my treadmill today, could only manage a light jog mind after 17mins I noticed the belt had slipped to the far left so I went to get my manual to realign the running belt. Then I've noticed the belt has split right down the middle :( now when I stand on it the belt wont move at all. Its broken :( means I'll need to either a) start running outside or b) join a gym. Neither excites me tbh. I can't get it fixed its a really old model and I can't find anyone online who repairs broken treadmills RAGE!!!!!

oh man that is infuriating!!! especially when you were just getting into it. I think gym is easier than the outdoor running but that's just me.

I'm in a real habit with the gym now so it's not too bad going. Although having said that not loving the idea of going tonight!!

I know blondcat that was 3 days in a row went as well. I only bought it 2nd hand feom gumtree for just a hundred quid but with my holidays coming up I just dont have the money. There is a belter of one in argos but its £450...I would need to get my credit card out but I've actually just paid it off argghhhhh it will just have to be outdoor running...but I know 100% I wont run outdoors. Firstly I wobble ALL over when I run, secondly I breathe soooo loudly because I'm so out of breathe thirdly when I push myself that hard I let out a wee sort of loud noise like relief its hard to explain and then lastly if its raining/cold/windy or just too hot I wont go...so that's basically never lol.

Close call there as well. I all of a sudden felt real hungry so I've put my dinner on early. I suppose crispbread and hummus isn't really a substantial lunch anyway so its hardly surprising I was hungry. So I had another 2 crispbreads with peanut butter but then I ate 3 chocolate biscuits. I suppose I'm glad I actually worked out today to compensate for them they're only 100 calorie biscuits so shouldn't do any harm. But I actually was half way up the stairs to get my purse so I could go to the shop and buy lots of sweets so I could have a binge but then I didn't just told myself how stupid that was and how its not me anymore. So I put on a few extra potatoes for dinner to try and fill me up **phew**

Back