F*@ked off BIG TIME!!! new cdc

SophieLily

I was meant to be going to meet my new councillor today & shes let me down not only that but her times are very unavailable.

I am finding it soo hard to find a new councillor!!!

Alll i want it somebody to be on hand to suppoirt me when i text them!

Im thinking of going it alone & just buying the exante products because its getting beyond a joke now!!

I am mega peed off to have been wasting money on councillors who dont give a ***** about you more the fact the money they are recieving from me!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

hey hun, It is really hard to find good cdc now so good one's are like gold dust. Definitely go to head office because at end of day your cdc is making there product unavailable to you so losing them buisness, also some cdc aren't on the web site so enquiry about any good ones in your area.

Good luck finding a cdc :)

I lost three stones on CD some years ago now and I was very pleased with my Counsellor. I agree you should contact Cambridge directly and explain that you are having problems. Not so much to get your Counsellor 'into trouble' but so as to find a new one that will suit you better.

All the best!

I was meant to be going to meet my new councillor today & shes let me down not only that but her times are very unavailable.

I am finding it soo hard to find a new councillor!!!

Alll i want it somebody to be on hand to suppoirt me when i text them!

Im thinking of going it alone & just buying the exante products because its getting beyond a joke now!!

I am mega peed off to have been wasting money on councillors who dont give a ***** about you more the fact the money they are recieving from me!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

how far away are you from ilkeston???? my CDC is fantastic she's lovely and always there when you need her :)

xx

Back