F**ked up royally!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Yeye, 9 July 2014.

1. Yeye

Yeye Well-Known Member

Well I had a right old blow out yesterday! I'd been having one pack and some cheese daily for 3 days prior and so was feeling weak/shaky/exhausted. My own silly fault. I know the rules. Anyway. Big blow out, carb city.
    I've dusted myself off and back on it for the remaining 16 days xxx
  2. hez

hez Well-Known Member

Well done you for getting back on the LT train lol You have done so well on this diet. You started a stone less than me, and you have come so far..... A huge success story, and an inspiration to me and others. Keep up the good work xxx
  3. Yeye

Yeye Well-Known Member

Thanx Hez, I haven't yet managed to get back on track but, today's the day! Thank u for ur kind words xx
  4. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Hiya gorgeous!! Just read this now... Why havdnt u managed to get back on track?

i want you to get your arse into gear now missy! What's done is done N if you've done it before you CAN DO IT AGAIN!!

cmon do ureself proud hun xx
    xz sending u hugs x
  5. Yeye

Yeye Well-Known Member

Oh Goose 13lbs up! I need a hefty kick up the arse! Gotta do it today 13 days until official refeed date. I'm not gonna get near my goal but I can't go on like this! *cry* 13.7 this morning :(
  6. goose

goose Well-Known Member

Oh hun u have to get back on it otherwise you'll undo all your hard work. Trust me i speak from experience!!!! You don't wanna go down than road, get back on it for 10 days than do your refeed

N this time i forbid Any cheating. No cheese watsoever!! I want daily reports of how u are getting on. Ok here's to another 100% day else im gonna come find u myself n give u a kick up the arse

13lbs is all water weight... You'll loose it in the first few days xxx