Fabulous first week - now to keep the motivation going!

Woooooooo hoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! You are awesome!

*pops cork on virtual champagne*
:happy096::banana dancer::party0011::wee:

Thursday May 29th 2014

Well, I dunno about awesome....but feeling pretty nifty today :)

EE today :

B : All Bran Golden Crunch (HEXB), strawberries, ML yoghurt. Banana.

L : Turkey curry (onions, tomatoes, baby sweetcorn, mangetout) (2 for curry paste), Vee Tee Pilau rice (3.5)

D : SW kebab, SW chips, salad, pickles

HEXA : milk in tea

Snacks : Fruit

Fandabbydozy! :D Well done hun! :D Awesome! :D So close to starting the 18's too!! xxxx

well done the 18s are looming nearer well done x x :talk017::talk017::talk017:

Today has been a bit tricky - was in our London office so out very early and only just home.

EE

B (at home) : Banana. (Just not hungry at all)

B : (London) : chopped fruit pot, another banana

L : (mandatory buffet) : Tuna wrap (guessing at 10), apple, satsuma

D : Turkey curry (2), Vee Tee basmati rice (1.5), spring onion, mange tout, baby sweet corn

HEXA : Milk in tea
HEXB : Alpen Light bar

Snacks : another apple

Syn bank : 49.5/105 (includes a bottle of wine and leaves me 10 a day for the rest of the week)

aww bless you hun still done good

Monday June 2nd 2014

Haven't posted for a couple of days - but been bang on track and to plan. Just busy!

Had my best friend come round at the weekend who's just starting back with SW and we've decided to help each other by committing to texting each other EVERYTHING we eat. It seems to be working quite well so far!

Anyway - onto today : Green

B : All Bran (HEXB), strawberries, ML, banana

L : JP, beans, japelpenos, cheese (HEXA1) - brought from home as they always give me too much at the JP cart

D : Bubble and squeak (5 for roasties cooked in fat), gravy (5) - all left overs from lunch with Mum and Dad yesterday. She made enough to feed an army.

HEXA2 : Milk in tea
HEXB2 : Not sure yet - have got some cold roast beef
also left over so might have some of that with dinner.

lovely day x x

Updated Monday and Tuesday 03rd June 2014

Yesterday got updated! Changed to EE from Green because I got a bit of a protein craving at dinner time!

B : All Bran (HEXB), strawberries, ML, banana

L : JP, beans, japelpenos, cheese (6 syns), melon, grapes

D : Cold chicken, cold beef, melon, cherries

Tuesday June 03rd : EE

B : All Bran (HEXB), strawberries, ML, banana, nectarine

L : Chicken, mixed salad, dressing (1)

D : Bubble and squeak (5 for roasties cooked in fat), gravy (5) - all left overs from lunch with Mum and Dad on Sunday. She made enough to feed an army.

Wednesday June 04th 2014

Right - today is the last day of week 20 for me since I started with SW.

5 months in I am feeling great :party0049:. Sure, there's a long, long way to go but I can actually see myself getting to an end resuly I'm happy with. It's not an impossible journey at all - it's going to take time but I am finding it relatively easy. No, I can't eat or drink like I used to - but that's what got me into this mess in the first place so actually - I don't want to. What a revelation that is. All the bad food I used to gorge on can be made SW style - and it's so much better for me to make it myself. I'm absolutely not on a diet - this is food I like and can see myself eating forever.

I've bought new, smaller clothes which feels good. (Had to buy new bras yesterday - I've gone down 2 inches and a whole cup size!). I won't mention the cock up where I managed to put one of two remaining pairs of jeans that still fit in the charity bag by mistake - oops! There's whole sections of my wardrobe that are full of stuff I haven't worn in *years* that I can see will fit quite soon - a whole shelf of rugby shirts that I bought 10-15 years ago and I love wearing - I will wear them again!

OK - I'm still not entirely sure *what* size I am - I bought one of those bra-crop-tops from M&S which is going to have to go back. It's one with no fastenings - so you either pull it on over your head or step into it. Stepping in was a no-no - these hips are still sizeable and the elastic was pretty tight! So I tried to get it on over my head. Let's just say there were ten or fifteen seconds when I thought a) I'm going to have to dislocate a shoulder to get this damn thing OFF and b) How do I call 999 in this position and how the hell am I going to answer the door like this? Ahem.

Anyway - onto today's food.

EE

B : All Bran Golden Crunch (HEXB), thawed mixed berries, sweetener, ML. Nectarine, satsuma.

L : HM Tuna crunch (3 syns for Heinz sandwich spread) with onion and celery, mixed salad, pickles.

D : Chilli, pasta, salad

Snacks : Fruit, bag of French Fries (4)

Last edited:
I totally agree, you don't know how you lived like you lived and how you kept making those choices when these are just so easy :) It's that big first step I guess :)

theria you made me laugh with the top lol lol

Just half a pound this week - would have liked a bit more, but overall, 51 lbs in 20 weeks is damn good so I'm happy :D

Thursday 5th June 2014 (Week 21 Day 1)

OK - so onwards and downwards to the 18s!

EE today

B : All Bran (HEXB), strawberries, Aldi yoghurt (1.5)

L : Tuna crunch mix (tuna, onion, celery, Heinz sandwich spread 3), JP, salad, FF dressing

D : Gammon stir fry with peppers, broccoli, onion and noodles. 3 syns for sauce

Snacks : Fruit, glass of wine (6)

Last edited:
I love this time of year - a truckload of English strawberries with breakfast and I've just munched a small punnet of Aldi cherries (89p!).

I think I'm turning into a fruitbat.

oh i love fruit yum yum x x x x

Still here, still on track :)

The new thing that me and my best mate have going is really helping us both - we're texting each other *everything* we eat. She's just started back on SW after seeing the results I'd acheived - although she has a lot less to lose :) She'd only ever done Red or Green before so I've been educating her in the mysterious ways of EE.

So I've not been recording my food on here - I keep one diary in my electronic diary and another in my texts to my friend, so writing it down three times in one day was getting a little obsessive!

I feel a bit *bunged up* at the moment (TMI, I know, sorry!) which hasn't been an issue at all up until now. I think I'll try to up my water intake and see if that helps (although I do drink up to 4 litres a day in sparkling NAS, tea and plain water so I don't know how much more I can cram down me!).

Honestly, a decent visit from the pf and I'd lose 2 lbs! :sign0131:

hi hun
i find if i up my fruit have some rasins that helps the movement :sign0131:
i think its great your doing with your friend and helping her well done you x x x x

Back