Fabulous first week - now to keep the motivation going!

Better this morning :)

I was already eating huge amounts of fruit and veg, but I've tried to up my liquids even more and I drank more coffee than tea yesterday (unusual for me, but coffee does have that effect on me!) and the pf has visited! Oh, the relief....

TMI :)

So glad to hear it worked! It's AWFUL when you're blocked, it affects so much :(

1.5 lbs off this week - delighted by this :bliss:

Onwards and dowwards!

well done love thats great and glad your all sorted at the other end to x x x

This "diet"....what do you eat then?

Here's a selection of last week's food - just to prove I'm still on track :eat:

IMG_0356.jpg
SW "Doner Kebab", rice and salad

IMG_0359.jpg
Chicken noodle soup
IMG_0362.jpg
Gammon, chips and salad
IMG_0347.jpg
Salad for breakfast! (With kippers!)

I :heartpump: SW!

they look lovely meals lovely x x x x

This week's gone really well. I haven't had any alcohol - which has helped! I do tend to go a bit off track after a couple of drinks (just like that "Tipping Point" thing SW publicised a couple of weeks ago - that's me, that is!).

I've got a week's leave coming up though and I'll be going away for a few days with a hobby-type club. The focus of the holiday is the hobby really, but an awful lot of alcohol is also consumed in the evenings. I think I'm strong enough to be able to say "No thanks" but I might allow myself one drink a night so I don't look like a total gooseberry! Food's going to be a bit tricky, too - we're in a B+B so I can have some cereal and bacon/tomatoes/beans for breakfast but lunch has to be grabbed from a local shop and isn't always a very healthy choice! Evenings are OK, as we're back in town and there are plenty of good choices. I suppose I'll just have to be good for the rest of the week off and not expect a loss.

My friend and I are still texting each other everything we eat and it's helping us both to think about what we're eating.

Weigh in on Thursday and I've eaten well this week and used 72.5/105 syns so far (including those I've planned for today). I call that an on plan result :0clapper:

Sounds like you're really on track! Well done!

With regards to your weeks leave, i'm sure after all you have been through so far you will be in the correct mindset and be able to say no after one, maybe two drinks. You do need to allow yourself a little break and a treat from time to time otherwise we all know what happens!

Oh love, you're more than entitled for a treat :)

Are you able to come to an agreement with the b and b about maybe them storing things for you to use as lunch? Or them providing a 'health(ier)' packed lunch for you to take with you a few days?

Oh love, you're more than entitled for a treat :)

Are you able to come to an agreement with the b and b about maybe them storing things for you to use as lunch? Or them providing a 'health(ier)' packed lunch for you to take with you a few days?

If we stay in the same place that we normally do then we take up all the rooms. If I get my "usual" room (all the others are blokes and I absolutely refuse to share with any of them, despite them being great mates and having known them 15+ years!) then I know there's a mini fridge on the landing outside. My lot usually fill it with G+Ts but maybe I can squeeze in some prepacked fruit from the local Tescos? I'm sure the landlady would freeze my little icepacks that i use in my lunchbag every day overnight if I ask her....

Good thinking PSP! It just takes a bit of planning! If I have cereal + cooked breakfast and a decent dinner every night then I won't need much lunch anyway. Who knows? I might come back from a holiday with a STS - would be the first time ever. Mind you, it'll be the first time I've even bothered to check (or care), so that makes a nice change :D

:D Fingers crossed love ;) Try and get through the door first so you can get your room ;) :p

theria

have a great time love x x x x:)

Been busy so haven't had chance to update this week's WI. Not that it deserves much of an update - a miniscule -0.5lb. I was not impressed. I'd been so good all week and was expecting to break into the 18s. :(

I reminded myself of the bigger (smaller, ha!) picture - I've lost 3 stone 11 lbs which is over 16% of my starting weight, my period is due and that's possibly had an effect, and I love, love, LOVE what I'm eating.

So onwards and downwards, not too downhearted.

Theria thats the right attitude well done on the loss :D

Booo TOTM has a definite affect on the results love, think of the bonus next week! Well done on almost 4 stone, that's amazing!

This week's gone really well. Despite having to eat from a buffet provided by another organisation yesterday lunchtime. I couldn't have taken my own lunch, it would have looked very odd.

I had this :

IMG_1370.jpg
Plus a small chicken satay skewer. I resisted the sausage rolls, the crisps, the samosas and the pastries....

I worked it out at 19 syns :eek: Blimey, buffets are dangerous places! However, I'd had a fairly low syn week up until Monday so I have plenty "in the bank".

I can't wait for Thursday's weigh in. I'm actually looking forward to it! I so want to break into those 18s :innocent0001: getting through the 19s seems to have taken an AGE. I know it's steady progress that wins the "race", but I am getting impatient to never see 19 on the scale again.

Last edited:
theria
i will be stood on the picket line waiting to cheer love your going to do it hun x x x

Hi MrsM
sending my love x x x

Back