Fabulous first week - now to keep the motivation going!

well done with the loss hun x x x

This week's gone really well so far. Had some friends over at the weekend and cooked a SW friendly chinese feast. It helped that there was someone else there to drink some of the wine with me!Have stayed within syns - I'm on something like 65/75 so far this week. WI on Thursday and I'm oddly looking forward to it :)

sounds lovely love x x

Dinner was scrummy! Marinated some cubed lamb in chilli sauce (2 syns) and threaded it onto skewers with onion, pepper and cherry tomatoes. Grilled those and had it with half a pack of rice (0.5 syns) and a salad. My very own indoor BBQ!

And I've had a bag of crisps every day this week. Oh I love SW :)

Attachments

• image-4240399933.jpg
    image-4240399933.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 21
Crisps are v hard to try and give up aren't they! :D Your dinner looks absolutely scrummy. I love lamb but don't often have meat other than chicken or bacon, may have to give it a go :)

Crisps are v hard to try and give up aren't they! :D Your dinner looks absolutely scrummy. I love lamb but don't often have meat other than chicken or bacon, may have to give it a go :)

I can live entirely without chocolate - I don't like it - but if they told me I could never eat crisps again there would be blood!! ;)

Ditto! :) I don't dislike chocolate, but I could live without it. I do occasionally crave it come TOTM but crisps... oh my word, I love them! I miss the naughty crisps like pringles and even a packet of walkers (how many calories!)

Ditto! :) I don't dislike chocolate, but I could live without it. I do occasionally crave it come TOTM but crisps... oh my word, I love them! I miss the naughty crisps like pringles and even a packet of walkers (how many calories!)

It's funny, but I don't crave the high syn stuff any more. I had a packet of ordinary Walkers crisps a while ago and I found them greasy and oily. My taste buds have changed - I prefer the baked crisps and the low syn ones like French Fries or my new favourite - Walkers Pops - now. The battle is (as it always was) stopping at just one packet :)

I struggle to stop at 1 pack too, but I love chocolate too!

You are doing well hun your dinner looked yummy.

Good luck for WI tomorrow.

xx

oh your meal looks lovely again x x

4 lbs off this week :clap::happy036::bliss::wow:

1 lb off my next 1/2 stone shiny sticker! Next week, for sure.

Lunch!

Gammon stir fry with celery, pepper, sugar snap peas, bean sprouts and noodles. 1 syn's worth of black bean sauce. Nom.

Attachments

• image-1729211980.jpg
    image-1729211980.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 20
Well done on the 4lbs loss hun xxx

well done on the 4lb loss love x x x x

Well done on the 4lbs loss hun xxx

well done on the 4lb loss love x x x x

Your food looks yummy, well done on this weeks loss too :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you all :) Pretty chuffed with over half a stone in two weeks. My head is firmly back in the zone - need to be because I have three weeks away coming up and I do not want to come back massively heavier!

you will do it theria you have done brill x x x

Back