Fabulous first week - now to keep the motivation going!

How are you doing love? :)

Not too bad, thanks for asking!

There may have been a small alcohol related incident last Friday night, but I'm Flexi-synning it and have moved on :) Hopefully it won't affect me too much...

Fingers crossed :) You've got to have a life love - as long as you enjoyed it that's all that matters :)

There may have been a small alcohol related incident last Friday night, but I'm Flexi-synning it and have moved on :) Hopefully it won't affect me too much...

LOL we all get those - in my case replace the word "small" with something much larger! :D

You will whooshie it off in no time hun x

Well - I knew I hadn't been 100% this week and it shows! Gained 1 lb.

Annoyed with myself but determined. I've come so far I'm not going to let this get in my way. If I stick to the bloody plan it works! :rolleyes:

you will have that off in no time x x

Put it behind you hun, you've been doing so brilliantly. Its a new week you will kick its ass!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

you will have that off in no time x x

Ditto what Chez said, it will come off next WI, and more :)

Put it behind you hun, you've been doing so brilliantly. Its a new week you will kick its ass!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're all marvellous - thank you :)

New week - day 1 went great, back on track 100%, 8 syns. I am all planned for today, too. I've got two WIs left before I go away for 3 weeks so I want to lose as much as I can so that any holiday gain will be startign from a better place!

Good luck lovely :) It could be a little bit of water retention due to the heat - you can get it off - and more too - for hols :D

Good luck hun. Yay for holiday :) xxx

Thank you all :)

Going really well this week. I had a lovely weekend including making lunch for my best mate (also on SW). She's not allowed to have fish at home (makes her husband ill) so I always cook us fish when we're together. We had enormous plates of sweet chilli noodles (2.5 syns) with lots of stir fried veggies with Aldi salmon fillets (free!) and it was gorgeous.

I've also had three quartes of a bottle of wine over the weekend (18 syns) but I'm still well within my allowance. Starting today (Day 5 of my SW week) on 49/105 syns. Got a lovely spicy chicken salad for lunch (all freeeeee!) and some fruit to snack on.

Sounds awesome, so glad you're having fun :D

Sounds like a lovely weekend - although you can have my salmon, I'm like your friend's husband :)

Haha I hate fish and I also live right next to the sea in a fishing town lol! I wish I could eat it but bleurgh! X

Honestly - what are you lot like :D

Oh I love fish especially shell fish but hubby isnt keen. Will look out for the salmon in aldi xx

Oh I love fish especially shell fish but hubby isnt keen. Will look out for the salmon in aldi xx

They're great - in the chiller cabinets and about £2.80 ish for two small fillets. It's the Harbour Fish Company ones and they do a Red Thai flavour or the one I like which is Ginger, Lime and Chilli flavour. You just bung the whole plastic tray in the microwave for 2 minutes. That's it. So easy :)

Back