face bloat!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Daisy_Duke13, 7 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    My mum said that my face looks a bit bloated this morning- and ive got the worst stomach ever...could this be related to the bars? I started them on wednesday?
    When i did the atkins and had atkins bars i seemed to bloat- do you think i could be intolerant to something in them?
    If so is it okay JUST to have milkshakes (i despise the soups!)
    anyone that can help would be muchos appreciated
    :confused:xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    its fine to have just shakes - a lady near me had nothing but tetras for a year!
    as for the possible reaction to the bars well id stop them right now and see if it goes away
    if it isnt gone in 48 hours see a dr

IMPORTANT NOTE: do you have any itching or swelling inside your mouth or throat or any rash? the minute you have a HINT of any of those things is the time you act immediatelly as that could mean a severe allergic reaction

hope youre ok
    x

4. KerrieW

KerrieW Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    HI, the bars definately have a tendancy to make people bloat - I can only have them occasionally. The reaction seems to vary from mild bloating and excess wind right through to a poorly tum. I only have the shakes as don't like soups so that's fine to do.

5. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Thanks!...
    May just finish them up and keep with shakes as its not exactly motivating having ppl tell you your face looks fat when your eating 400 cals a day haha!
    xxx

6. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats interesting. I think i will give up the bars. I didn't feel very comfortable with them and started thinking about food too much. Thankyou

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.