• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

face bloat!

My mum said that my face looks a bit bloated this morning- and ive got the worst stomach ever...could this be related to the bars? I started them on wednesday?
When i did the atkins and had atkins bars i seemed to bloat- do you think i could be intolerant to something in them?
If so is it okay JUST to have milkshakes (i despise the soups!)
anyone that can help would be muchos appreciated
:confused:xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

slushy

Silver Member
its fine to have just shakes - a lady near me had nothing but tetras for a year!
as for the possible reaction to the bars well id stop them right now and see if it goes away
if it isnt gone in 48 hours see a dr

IMPORTANT NOTE: do you have any itching or swelling inside your mouth or throat or any rash? the minute you have a HINT of any of those things is the time you act immediatelly as that could mean a severe allergic reaction

hope youre ok
x

HI, the bars definately have a tendancy to make people bloat - I can only have them occasionally. The reaction seems to vary from mild bloating and excess wind right through to a poorly tum. I only have the shakes as don't like soups so that's fine to do.

Thanks!...
May just finish them up and keep with shakes as its not exactly motivating having ppl tell you your face looks fat when your eating 400 cals a day haha!
xxx

annie_d

Silver Member
Thats interesting. I think i will give up the bars. I didn't feel very comfortable with them and started thinking about food too much. Thankyou