Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmapetty, 30 October 2009.

1. emmapetty

emmapetty Going for Goal!

Anyone wanna be friends?! :D:D:D

I have some hideous 'fat photos' on there!!! Not updated any pics on there since 2007 :eek: (can you tell I avoid the camera!)

I plan on adding some when I'm at goal though.

Just thought it's be nice to have some minimins friends, if you'll have me ;)

Hugs x x x
  2. aloize

aloize Well-Known Member

just pm'd you with details
  3. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

you can find me if you search my user name xx
  4. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

I'll be your friend :D

Look me up: Gemma Ellen Smith

Gem xxx
  5. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

I'd love to but nobody on FB knows about me being on CD and i dont want it to slip out...... :(
  6. misspinkkat

same as me Hayley but to be honest im not worried anymore :) xx
  7. Hayley 22

People can add me but please dont talk about CD unless its in my inbox or the chat thing...... :eek:

Hayley Wharton
  8. misspinkkat

Emma I added you but now your missing :) xx
  9. mrsessex

mrsessex Well-Known Member

I dont do fb anymore :D deactivated bout a year ago got borrrrrrred of it *yawn*
  10. emmapetty

Hayley, I am the same! I wont mention cd, if you dont on mine!!! lol
  11. kellymarie3488

kellymarie3488 Well-Known Member

Hey ill be starting next week search me - Kelly Parker pic is my gorgeous bubba girl
  12. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Never done Facebook, I would get addicted and it would take over my life, and I might send silly messages to old boyfriends, lol x
    Mini likes this.
  13. emmapetty

LMAO !!! I'm lucky, I don't have any ex boyfriends - I was always too fat for any boy to take a second glance at me! Until I met DH of course! Now I send silly messages to him!!! :p

Hayley - I searched for you hun, but there were 100's of results and not sure which one you are. Perhaps try adding me? Emma Petty (in pic I'm wearing brown top with orange necklace, Bristol Network. Hope that helps :D

Misspinkkat - odd! I'll have a ganders and add you again! :D

Hugs x x x
  14. Music

Music Well-Known Member

Nobody knows that I'm on CD either and I don't want them to know, ha. :)
    Last edited: 31 October 2009
  15. Hayley 22

I added you hun! Ive got a black offensive t-shirt on, red lippy and cuddling my niece. She is my lil princess!! xx
  16. Elvira

I've added everyone who has given the details on this thread except Kelly Parker as there are too many and I can't find you!!!

I'm keeping CD quiet this time round as I don't want any extra pressure. I'm restarting on Monday :D
  17. georgie12345

georgie12345 Well-Known Member

Well if you're adding everyone little Gem you can add me too if you like. Georgina Gwilt and my pic's of me on my wedding day which I would like to look like again but still lose another 3 stone on top of that :)
  18. Elvira

Thanks Georgina! Have requested to add you :)
  19. emmapetty

I hope I have managed to add most people :)

Thanks everyone - I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Hugs x x x
  20. JimmyShoo

JimmyShoo Well-Known Member

I'll be your FACEBOOK friend, i don't mention CD my friends know i am losing weight but don't know how. If you want to be my friend i will PM my details to you x