Facebook

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Anyone wanna be friends?! :D:D:D

I have some hideous 'fat photos' on there!!! Not updated any pics on there since 2007 :eek: (can you tell I avoid the camera!)

I plan on adding some when I'm at goal though.

Just thought it's be nice to have some minimins friends, if you'll have me ;)

Hugs x x x

just pm'd you with details

you can find me if you search my user name xx

I'd love to but nobody on FB knows about me being on CD and i dont want it to slip out...... :(

same as me Hayley but to be honest im not worried anymore :) xx

People can add me but please dont talk about CD unless its in my inbox or the chat thing...... :eek:
xXx

Hayley Wharton

Emma I added you but now your missing :) xx

Hayley, I am the same! I wont mention cd, if you dont on mine!!! lol

Hey ill be starting next week search me - Kelly Parker pic is my gorgeous bubba girl

Never done Facebook, I would get addicted and it would take over my life, and I might send silly messages to old boyfriends, lol x

Never done Facebook, I would get addicted and it would take over my life, and I might send silly messages to old boyfriends, lol x
LMAO !!! I'm lucky, I don't have any ex boyfriends - I was always too fat for any boy to take a second glance at me! Until I met DH of course! Now I send silly messages to him!!! :p

Hayley - I searched for you hun, but there were 100's of results and not sure which one you are. Perhaps try adding me? Emma Petty (in pic I'm wearing brown top with orange necklace, Bristol Network. Hope that helps :D

Misspinkkat - odd! I'll have a ganders and add you again! :D

Hugs x x x

Nobody knows that I'm on CD either and I don't want them to know, ha. :)

Last edited:
LMAO !!! I'm lucky, I don't have any ex boyfriends - I was always too fat for any boy to take a second glance at me! Until I met DH of course! Now I send silly messages to him!!! :p

Hayley - I searched for you hun, but there were 100's of results and not sure which one you are. Perhaps try adding me? Emma Petty (in pic I'm wearing brown top with orange necklace, Bristol Network. Hope that helps :D

Misspinkkat - odd! I'll have a ganders and add you again! :D

Hugs x x x

I added you hun! Ive got a black offensive t-shirt on, red lippy and cuddling my niece. She is my lil princess!! xx

I've added everyone who has given the details on this thread except Kelly Parker as there are too many and I can't find you!!!

I'm keeping CD quiet this time round as I don't want any extra pressure. I'm restarting on Monday :D

Well if you're adding everyone little Gem you can add me too if you like. Georgina Gwilt and my pic's of me on my wedding day which I would like to look like again but still lose another 3 stone on top of that :)

I hope I have managed to add most people :)

Thanks everyone - I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Hugs x x x

I'll be your FACEBOOK friend, i don't mention CD my friends know i am losing weight but don't know how. If you want to be my friend i will PM my details to you x

Back