Facebook

no one even knows I'm loosing weight, well apart from my closest friends and they aren't on FB think I might shout about it a little when I have lost another 10lb and I'm at my lightest adult weight again :) xx

Thanks for the add JimmyChoo!

I am trying to keep CD quiet as a friend of mine at uni keeps lecturing me about "following crappy diets that will cause me to put all the weight back on again when I come off it" and I am sick of it. Needless to say I have distanced myself from said friend.

I just want to get on with it. Haven't even told my family except my fiance and one friend who has done CD anyway! x

Anyone that wants to add me feel free, i just dont talk about CD on there :D

Hayley Wharton

Im wearing a black offensive t-shirt with red lippy and black lip ring. Also cuddling my niece in a pink top :) :)

added you Hayley xx

People can add me if they like, already have loads of Minimins people on my FB :D

Nicola Pearson - pic is of me with both my sons and Tigger!

I've added you onlyme!

I think this facebook adding will help me learn all your REAL names!!! LMAO

hUGS X X X

I've added everyone who has given the details on this thread except Kelly Parker as there are too many and I can't find you!!!

I'm keeping CD quiet this time round as I don't want any extra pressure. I'm restarting on Monday :D

You've got enough Egyptology going on to keep your FB wall full anyway :D

I only have 4 Mini people on there....
Theres only one of me........ I am THAT special.

Last edited:
I've gone through adding most of you, that I could find anyway, some of you I couldn't!

My email for it is [email protected] so just search for that and you will find me! There's only one person with my email address...... I am THAT special too ;)

There's a minis/sole source group, if you want an invite, let me know. It's completely private so doesn't appear on your groups list or your wall for anything! :)

I'll be less criptic so anyone can add me if they want Kerena 'Kat' Martin only one of me too :) xx

Luke there are two of you :-O xx

Luke there are two of you :-O xx

No. No. There cant be. That lil sod. Theres some lil chav who can't even speak English properly on myspace. He's obviously wanting to make me look abd on Facebook.

My profile picture is of a cat kicking a dog in the face.......... yeh I know. But the dog has his head turned and spit going everywhere, while the cat is mid air delivering a perfect kick to the jaw.

Haha whoops I think I sent a request to the wrong Luke then!!

You've now appeared when I searched.... there was only one before!!

oops!! Is he fit? I dont think I could cope with being the unfit one out of the 2 Lukes. I may have to message him and say that he has to stay away from me. If there are only 2 of you in the world chaos theory will hit wherever you both meet.

Is hard to tell! lol

Back