Facebook?

Sara C - can you please tell me what your profile pic looks like as I have several friends that have friends called Sarah C.....

Thanks

Hi, I'm Heather Howells and I'm often on Facebook! I need to get a life because I'm now often on Minimins too!! I can't believe I work full time shifts as a nurse! It's probably because my body clock is broken for life and I'm up at all sorts of weird and wonderful hours!! My profile pic is of a 5 yr old girl with bunches and flowers in her hair holding a basket (that was me- excuse the red Jesus sandals and white socks!!) Please can someone teach me how to get the FB link under my avatar?!X

if anyone would like to add me on facebook im karen williams my pic is of me and my 2 daughtors im the one in the middle it would be nice to add new friends x

Hi Karen

I'm really having problems finding you as there are over 500 people with your name.

If you want, my link is below my signature on my messages andn you can add me xx

Hi Karen, I'm having the same problem, and living in Wales all the local people come up first so I have a lot of Williams to trawl through!! Would you mind adding me first instead? (see previous msg for description of profile pic)XXX

How do you get the little facebook clicky thing under yer name that takes you straight to your FB profile?? Jo x

Last edited:
Well thanks for adding to my friends!! Hehe! Me and my friends at work always like to have a race to see who has the most freinds!!! Sad i know!

Back