Facebook?

Ohhh im gonna add some of you if you dont mind? My head is kinda to the side and im smiling so you know its me lol, dont wanna put my name herex

Ok i have added as many of you as i could find lol, hope thats ok? lovely to meet you allxx

I'm Rebecca Davis.
Think it's the same pic as on here - or v similar if not.

Hi my facebook link is up there to the left under Karmacoma!
My picture is a cartoon girl from a really old packet of sweets.. which I photographed after finding an abandoned sweetie shop in the middle of nowhere :D ... long story.
But yeah... work has banned FB so can't go on it at the moment and add you all :/

i am ronnie abbie jacobs you are more than welcome to add me if you have not already

how do you get the Facebook blue button under your profile name?

Click User CP - Edit Details, scroll down to facebook and paste your ID number (which you can get from the address bar when logged into fb). For example, mine is: profile.php?id=642766635

thought i would revive this thread as i know the few i have got off here on f/book are really good motivations

Gemma Brookes my picture is same as avatar network is nottingham..

I cant get on Facebook at work (boo hoo) but feel free to add me, am always looking for more friends and SW ones may just get motivated lol

Tina Fletch Boyes - My profile pic is currently a number 7 footie shirt

x

Back