***fading away friday - hour by hour thread ***

Jessica Rabbit72

Gold Member
MORNING EVERYONE:D:D:D

hope you are all well this morning and raring to go for a 100% day!

thought I would use this title as one of my clients came into work yesterday and said - Good god girl you are fading away!

To which my reply was I know its great isnt it!!!

So after yesterday and Lisa setting mini goals Im going to carry this on for today and my mini goal for today (apart from being 100%) is to drink 2.5L again and keep my positive mindset so I dont cave to the weekend demons tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone and BE GOOD

Will be back later
xxx

Morning everyone, here's to a 100% day.

My mini goals are

1. Stay 100%
2. Drink more water
3. Do more exercise

good luck everyone!

Oooh can I join! It's day one for me today so my goals are:

1. Stay 100%
2. Drink at least 2.5ltrs water
3. No negative thinking (i'm terrible when hungry so this will be hard lol)

It's lovely and sunny outside so should be a good day! :cool::cool::cool:

course you can everyone is welcome on this thread the more the merrier!
keeps me on track knowing everyone else on here is trying to be 100% pop in as many times as you like throughout the day.

Morining Trisha as well and hope you both have 100% days.

Weather here is sunny too makes doing the diet so much easier I find
xxx

Morning all!Off for my weigh-in in about an hour.I've enjoyed this week on 810 which surprised me as I was really scared of eating and setting off cravings,but I'm glad to be getting back to SS :) Hope I've done well.I take what my scales say with a pinch of salt as they don't weight the same as my CDC's scales.Going to take the kids to the park later for a picnic as it's such nice weather :)

Day 3 for me, so hopefully that last day with hunger and tiredness. :D
Mini goal - to get through today 100% and tick off my first goal on my signature. Oh, and to finish those pesky reports!

Going to stay 100% through the tough day ahead.

Have a long busy client meeting today, which hopefully does not include lunch but I'm taking a tetra just in case. Though I look fabulous in my business attire (normally I get to wear super casualwear). CD is really working!!!

Tonight I have friends over for drinks and pizza (groan) then we're heading off to Fabric for a big night of dancing. Aiming to be 100%, though I'm going to serve cottage cheese and cucumber as part of the nibbles so if I'm tempted at all, I can make a better choice than cheese/crackers/chips/pizza.

Might buy some S.Pelligrino too and serve it in a champagne glass so I tricke myself into thinking I'm drinking bubbles :p

Good luck for the day ahead and hope the sun brings you a great positive outlook

Good morning peeps,

Loving the name!!!! I spent 7 hours straight sorting my wardrobe yesterday. So huge pile for charity. I have a drawer full of tops that I want to fit into, another with tops fitting me now and the last with clothes I'm not sure if I like anymore and don't fit yet (so next clear out if I still don't like...they're in the charity shop). Plus I have hung the few things I found yesterday that I'm really looking forward to fitting into again so they are on display now for motivation. Amazing loads of old jeans fitting me again and some that fit but still aren't flattering......... it took sooooooo long but at least the entire wardrobe is organised.....i and know where to go as I'm losing weight.

Seriously guys I could have opened a shop with so many sizes!!!!! Talk about yoyoing in weigh over the last few years!!!

Just gotta sort the rest of the place out now. Getting hair cut this morning. Not sure if I'll get a just a trim with my thick fringe put back in and keep it long or to go for a shortish bob type do! Had thought of growing my hair for my sisters wedding in November but OH says shorter hair makes me look slimmer (hahhha the fact that last time i had shorter hair and I WAS slimmer could be why tho).

I hope whatever you are doing with your day that you enjoy it and stay focused.

Big hugs and lets celebrate fading away,
xxx

Morning lovely losing ladies.

What a gorgeous sunny day here today. Was planning on sorting some more boxes out, but I've changed my mind- I'm going to spend the day in the garden with the kids burning some energy. I'm feeling really bloated today, its getting toward end of TOTM and I tend to bloat up, plus I was really bad with the water intake yesterday. So my mini goal of the day is the same as yours Jess- get 2.5litres down me.

I also look slimmer with a bob Sunshine, it skims my round face and does wonders, but I'm under strict instructions to grow it for my chiefs bridesmaid duties at my sisters wedding in September. Talk about Bridezilla- I am NOT going to be like that for mine. My hair is at the horrible length where it sits just on my shoulder and flicks out now, needs a few more inches before it'll have any real style again.

In other news- I've found THE wedding dress! I'm getting excited now, roll on February :D:D:D:D

morning peeps

Woken up late - slept right through alarm, so dogging uni today (only in for 2 hours today anyay)

random night of dreams, dreamt was stranded in the desert, naked, and the only 2 patches of water were not suitable, one had a crocodile in it, and the other was all gritty and horrible. Decided that the croc water was better so very carefully drank that.

So I started walking and reached Egypt (?!?) where still naked I found a 50p piece from 1666 (??) which I then promptly took to a pool bar (still naked btw) and played pool in exchange for cigarettes (I dont smoke). Then had a game of bingo where I won a line, but caller woman didn't beleive me, but argued and got the money. Back to the bar of a Jack Daniels and coke with money, then smoked a bit. Then met husband who had rather thoughtfully brought me shoes, then met my friend and her husband. Friend was laying out her last 60 cigarettes in 3 seperate piles, so I gave her the ones I had won in the pool bar, and then started trying on Jayceys bras which her husband told me were still too big in the back, we then decided to drive to Ayr beach and take pictures of the desert (?) - and woken up with "Whitesnakes Here I go again on my own" in my head. I think I'm losing it....

Seriously though, anyone into dream analysis?

Morning ladies

day 3 for me my mini goals are to 1. 100% 2. drink 2.5L of water 3. stay positive and remember the hunger should be over tomorrow.

good luck ladies and enjoy the sunshine xx

Morning all,
Lexie, my husband is from Punjab and the priests interpret dreams there all the time. It sounds to me like you are trying to make a big decision and the nakedness is that you feel vulnerable. But you realise people are trying to help you which is the cigarettes and bra's. Im not into analysing dreams but have had many of my own done in the past in India. hope this makes sense....

Staying 100% today. Scales moving in the right direction so hoping for a fair loss tomorrow. Bank HW here, but nothing big planned. hope i dont cave in. Bought some chicken breast and cucmbers incase friends call round for lunch(just to be on the safe side, coz they ususally bring homeade Indian food, bad bad, bad, and dont understand about dieting at all)

other news is, one of the twins was up vomitting all night and Im knackered!!!

So have a great day everyone. Be strong,

forgot my mini goals for today:
get up on the treadmill again
stay 100% when friends call

Morning everyone! hope you all slept well although some of us (Lexie!) were very busy last night!-what a dream! I'm going to guess its your hormones playing up? Hope you get your TOTM soon.

Lovely day here, going to a story and rhyme time session at our library this afternoon, should be good. hopefully DS will have a nap shortly so I can get my shower and see how I get on with styling my hair myself-I never get it like the hairdresser does!

my mini goal is to drink more water, I managed my 2.75 L yesterday but got a sore head just now so think I should've had a wee bit more.

Wellandgood - that interesting!

Funnily enough the nakedness didn't bother me until friends hubby mentioned it. Anyway all very strange.

Angela - I lol'd at your post, only on this board could TOTM become so well known amongst posters. And you're right I was very busy last night. ;)

Morning everyone!
I had a grotty night last night, didn't get to sleep till 4 am :(

Was then up at 8am, had to dash to the local wood yard to pay for my decking which should be delivered tomorrow:)
I finished the 2nd of two fences with wood preservative, I am still trying to take things a little easy after my health scare the other night, so am now chilling.
Had a weight drop the other day and was excited, but it has gone back so I will wait till Monday and hoepfully lose at least 3lb this week :)
Just want to say I hope you have a fab day and hope the waeather is as lovely with you all as it is here!!

OH YES....
Meant to say.....

I'm not sure if you remember but a few weeks ago I was excitied as I pulled my size 18's down without undoign button and zip, when dashing for a wee... wellll/.... last night, the same thing happened... but it was with my 16's!!!

Can't wait till I can get into some 14's!

x

had a good day so far been to the gym and went shopping, I didn't intend buying any clothes but went in TKMaxx looking at household goods and came out with size 12 cutoff pale blue cotton jeans and 2 size ten tops, I couldn't resist them.
Lagging behind on the water though didn't want to be dashing to the loo every 15 mins while I was out, will catch up now.

hope everyone else is having a good day

Thats great trisha!! I have WI tomorrow and hopefully will hit the big 3st. gone mark!!!...... Been nursing a very sick daughter today. Really tired coz was up all night. but i hope to get on the treadmill if I get an hour to myself.....Weather is fab today here in Ireland, hope it stays for our bhw.

Oooh can I join! It's day one for me today so my goals are:

1. Stay 100%
2. Drink at least 2.5ltrs water
3. No negative thinking (i'm terrible when hungry so this will be hard lol)

It's lovely and sunny outside so should be a good day! :cool::cool::cool:

Hows it going hope you are doing okay......

Morning all!Off for my weigh-in in about an hour.I've enjoyed this week on 810 which surprised me as I was really scared of eating and setting off cravings,but I'm glad to be getting back to SS :)

How did you get on with your WI ?

Day 3 for me, so hopefully that last day with hunger and tiredness. :D
Oh, and to finish those pesky reports!

Hope you got your reports done and the hunger and headaches have gone xxx

Going to stay 100% through the tough day ahead.

Well done for putting nibbles out just for you for just incase Im impressed xxx

I spent 7 hours straight sorting my wardrobe yesterday. So huge pile for charity. I have a drawer full of tops that I want to fit into, another with tops fitting me now and the last with clothes I'm not sure if I like anymore and don't fit yet (so next clear out if I still don't like...they're in the charity shop). Plus I have hung the few things I found yesterday that I'm really looking forward to fitting into again so they are on display now for motivation. xxx

Doing that is always so cathartic and motivating I find xxx

Morning lovely losing ladies.

What a gorgeous sunny day here today. Was planning on sorting some more boxes out, but I've changed my mind- I'm going to spend the day in the garden with the kids burning some energy.

In other news- I've found THE wedding dress! I'm getting excited now, roll on February :D:D:D:D

Hope you had fun with the kids and can you post a link to your dress would LOVE to see it xxx

random night of dreams, dreamt was stranded in the desert, naked, and the only 2 patches of water were not suitable, one had a crocodile in it, and the other was all gritty and horrible. Decided that the croc water was better so very carefully drank that.

So I started walking and reached Egypt (?!?) where still naked I found a 50p piece from 1666 (??) which I then promptly took to a pool bar (still naked btw) and played pool in exchange for cigarettes (I dont smoke). Then had a game of bingo where I won a line, but caller woman didn't beleive me, but argued and got the money. Back to the bar of a Jack Daniels and coke with money, then smoked a bit. Then met husband who had rather thoughtfully brought me shoes, then met my friend and her husband. Friend was laying out her last 60 cigarettes in 3 seperate piles, so I gave her the ones I had won in the pool bar, and then started trying on Jayceys bras which her husband told me were still too big in the back, we then decided to drive to Ayr beach and take pictures of the desert (?) - and woken up with "Whitesnakes Here I go again on my own" in my head. I think I'm losing it....QUOTE]

Dunno about dream analysis but I do think you have lost it :D:D:D:D

Seriously it is quite disconcerting when you have dreams like that and dont know what they mean. I regularly dream and very vividly - always have done and would LOVE to know what they all mean.

Hope your TOTM come soon xxx

Morning ladies

day 3 for me my mini goals are to 1. 100% 2. drink 2.5L of water 3. stay positive and remember the hunger should be over tomorrow.
good luck ladies and enjoy the sunshine xx

Hope you are still going strong Kerry xxx

wellandgood;1650453 Scales moving in the right direction so hoping for a fair loss tomorrow. other news is said:
Poor the twin being poorly but poor you with sleep deprivation - not a nice combination and how in Gods name are you going to manage an hour on the treadmill.
I really dont know how people have the energy to exercis on this diet I would pass out. It takes all my energy just functioning on a day to day basis.

I easily lose my train of thought when talking forgetting words etc mid sentence so im a nightmare to talk to you can imagine my clients love it;)

good luck tonight with your friends and cant wait to hear WI result tomorrow
xxx

Lovely day here, going to a story and rhyme time session at our library this afternoon, should be good.

Hope that went well and you both enjoyed it
xxx

Morning everyone!
I had a grotty night last night, didn't get to sleep till 4 am :(

POOR YOU :cry:

OH YES....
Meant to say.....

I'm not sure if you remember but a few weeks ago I was excitied as I pulled my size 18's down without undoign button and zip, when dashing for a wee... wellll/.... last night, the same thing happened... but it was with my 16's!!!

Can't wait till I can get into some 14's!x

Its absolutely bluddy wonderful isnt it thats the part I love the most!!!!!;););):D:D:D
ta for the lovely rep comment also x

had a good day so far been to the gym and went shopping, I didn't intend buying any clothes but went in TKMaxx looking at household goods and came out with size 12 cutoff pale blue cotton jeans and 2 size ten tops, I couldn't resist them.
Lagging behind on the water though didn't want to be dashing to the loo every 15 mins while I was out, will catch up now.
hope everyone else is having a good day

glad you got some lovely clothes look forward to buying lots more and get your water down you mrs xxx

Im having quite a good day today - been 100% and got 1.5L down me so far so only 1L to go and one more shake.

Weather is so beautiful here today has really lifted everyones spirits and am hoping it stays all weekend.

Am off to get the kids and then hav all housey and Mummy stuff to do so will be back later pees to check everyone is okay

be good and strong
LOL
xxx

going strong and its strange to think no solid food has passed my lips for 3 days

Good Afternoon ladies.
I'm on day 4 and all going well so far. I have had a diet coke yesterday and today which i know is a no no but you were allowed on the diet when i started last year.
I am so hungry today. I was expecting the pee stick to show a lovely pink this morning but it was barely noticeable so maybe it will be tomorrow. Still feeling positive but dont know how long i will manage if the hunger doesnt go.
I manage no problem whilst working (in a very busy special needs dept of a school) so no time to think about food but as soon as i come home its all i can think about. Strangely enough doing this diet i really enjoy preparing much nicer meals than i would do ordinarily.
Strange but true!!! The weekend is going to be tough especially if the weather holds as the smell of barbeques and the call of the beer garden will prove hard to resist.
Hope you all get through the day
Mx

Back