Failed. Going back to class

Rainstar

Thought I could go it alone but I was wrong :eek:

So with my tail between my legs i'm finally going back to class.

The good news is my friend is also coming with me. She lost 6 stone on SW when we first attempted it 2 years ago and has kept it off. She's a real inspiration.

Fingers crossed i can succeed this time!

Whatever works best for you is the key.
Although I have lost over a stone and a half going it alone, I am going to join a local class next week to help keep myself motivated and be able to access syns online etc ;)
Good luck.

Michelle

Thankyou so much for your replies. I'm actually feeling excited about going to class now!

Donna, thankyou so much for making me realise that you are right. I havent failed, stopping altogether would be failing. I'd never thought of it like that!

Here's to a fresh start and getting the extra support i need :D

I have just joined a local class tonight. Consultant very welcoming and knowledgeable.
Good job I did though - there was a difference of 5lbs between mine and her scales, so I weigh more than what I thought :(
If that doesn't give me the kick up the backside I need, I don't know what will.

Michelle

Good luck. I agree with Donna, knowing when you need a helping hand with something and making sure you get that help is actually a big success and a step along the way of a weightloss journey. It is a behavior modification and something that will set you up to succeed so a very good thing.

Rainstar, failing is when you totally give up. You certainly haven't done that! You are on the downward road to success now.
I lost 2 stone 2 years ago, then left and put it all back on. I recently lost 1 stone going it alone but then stalled. Now I am back at class, only lost 4 lb. in 4 weeks, but I am determined to get back to where I was. Determination is the key for us all, you CAN do it and you WILL do it. Keep us posted please!

Back