failed this week

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
Wed was UD Thursday was supposed to be dd was mid Friday now UD Saturday UD so leaves Sunday Monday and Tue before weigh in

STOP IT!

That's what 3 posts where you are blaming yourself? and now you have used that forbidden word (fail)

I posted on another thread, but you need to forget failing and breaking this 'diet'. It is far more forgiving than that. Just have a think about what is truly doable this weekend. If, like me, that leaves you with 4 consecutive UDs before you can realistically do a DD, so be it! Hop back on when it suits you!

Again I really am sorry if this comes across as a bit po-faced, but the 'normal' diets rules don't apply to JUDDDing - honest. 100% adherence doesn't seem to be necessary. Just do what you can and enjoy the ride!

She is talking sense, this diet allows you to muck up in fact its really hard to muck up, I had 4 planned UP days in the last weekend in Aug because it was my sons 16th never worried about it , just enjoyed, I gained 5lbs 2 DD s later and I was back to my previous weeks weigh in, no drama. As long as you get a DD in after your UP s its fine , you just start again, a good DD can sort out a multitude of sins, don't beat yourself up, Juddd is about learning food is your friend and you can have a life and enjoy it while manageing your weight, you will be fine xx

Thank you both. I just need to stop feeling guilty and take one day at a time. Because i went over yesterday tried to not eat today then went wrong so thought week will be ruined .

Back