Failure is not an Option- My Diary

Lol, Aline yes, I was comfort eating...I hear it so many times on the tv but now i think about it, it fits the puzzle.

------

I started my first day of detoxing and I weighed myself in the morning and I weighed 11stones, 13.4Ib....to be honest I thought I would in my 12stones but maybe coz I still walked to and from college I didn't gain as much as should have....

I had two glasses of water in the morning and then an apple and banana for breakfast...I had water throughout the day. I didn't manage the 2L but I got 1L and 500ml down.

I am surprised that I wasn't hungry at all today and my cravings were not extreme... I am just happy that I was succeful today and for the next 7 days I can keep it up and then I will slowly bring in other foods....But on day 4 I was thinking of having eggs...for protein and on day 5 have milk for calcuim...

Also I took pictures of myself now and when/if I reach my goal I will be able to see the difference...

Until next time...

Sounds like you're doing well hun :)
Walking is surprisingly good for you! It's amazing how just doing a little bit every day really helps.

Keep it up lovely.

Your breakfast sounds lovelly:) 1.5 L of water is very good as well.

Keep up the good work ;)

Thank you so much to everyone who has written supportive comments on here...it really meant alot to me...

------------------

I have lasted three days just eating fruits and veggis and all I am going to say is i havent felt so down and sad in a long time.....I cant do it...I need meat...rice....all types of foods daily and all these crash diets are not for me.

I weighed myself and i had lost weight but it was water and i can gain that easily...Also I sprained my leg whilst doing jullians workout and you know what in a way its probably the best thing that has happened to me because....

Now i see he truth.....I hurt myself and I am making myself unhappy for what...to be healthy....i was healthy before....what is being healthy? Ohh no its too be skinny....who says skinny equals beauty.

I feel silly coz i have wasted so much money buying scales...dvds...all this silly food....I am done....I am proud of my weight and screw whoever doesnt agree I will not kill myself trying to be who I am not.

Im done.

Hope123 said:
Thank you so much to everyone who has written supportive comments on here...it really meant alot to me...

------------------

I have lasted three days just eating fruits and veggis and all I am going to say is i havent felt so down and sad in a long time.....I cant do it...I need meat...rice....all types of foods daily and all these crash diets are not for me.

I weighed myself and i had lost weight but it was water and i can gain that easily...Also I sprained my leg whilst doing jullians workout and you know what in a way its probably the best thing that has happened to me because....

Now i see he truth.....I hurt myself and I am making myself unhappy for what...to be healthy....i was healthy before....what is being healthy? Ohh no its too be skinny....who says skinny equals beauty.

I feel silly coz i have wasted so much money buying scales...dvds...all this silly food....I am done....I am proud of my weight and screw whoever doesnt agree I will not kill myself trying to be who I am not.

Im done.

...<3

------------------

Im done.

Hun, life is a learning journey. Maybe you needed to go through buying the scales, the dvds, doing crash diets, etc to realise you don't need that to be happy!

And you're right, you don't need to be skinny to be healthy (actually being too skinny or overexercise isn't healthy). To be healthy you just need to follow a few common sense guidelines, feel vibrant, energetic, happy. Besides you're very close to the health bmi, so you really don't need to worry.

If you're suffering just be yourself hun, you're already at a good weight, you already walk and move...

I really hope your leg will be fine soon but, most important, that you'll feel better, regardless what lifestyle you may choose.

I wish you the best Hope:)

xx

Life is about being happy, realistically that is the only thing that matters.
Being healthy might help, just eating sensibly and normally and having all ranges of food, not cutting out anything.
If you're happy as you are then why change???
Hope you feel more cheerful soon. x

Back