Failure is not an Option- My Diary

lol, elm I felt the same when I first saw her....but now it's like a want a body like that...

-------------

Day 107

Today has been a great healthy eating day because I did this thing called the 1-2-3 part plan or something and it takes some time and counting but I did it and it was really good coz u count ur calories, fat, protein and carbs...

Special K (30g) and Milk 2% (100ml)= 223kcal

I woke up quite late today so I just had this and because there was hardly any food or fruits and veggis in the house, that was all I cud have but it made me go out and buy something even in this nasty weather.

Cauliflower Brain and Banana 1/2 = 257kcal

I think I have only ever had cauliflower in my mixed veggies but I made this recipe today and it was amazing and because I sat down on the table and ate I actually left some food...I felt not hungry but not heavy...

Grape greek Yogurt = 134kcal

I had greak light yogurt from tesco and some grapes, I cut them in half and enjoyed...I remember seeing something about yogurts with all these flavours and how much sugar there is in them so, from now on I use the greek plain yogurt and add natural fruits...It tasted so good and the vid also said that it causes u to crave sweat foods aswell.

Rice, chicken, mixed veggies, blueberry juice = 500kcal

Total calories= 1114kcal

Lovely dinner and I had a timer set on my ipod for 2/3 hours between meals so thats why I think I was never really craving sweat food because I had enough food in me throughout the day but I wasnt full and heavy.

When I recorded my protein, fat ad carbs doing the 1-2-3 plan I had 8.11 grams more of fat than I was mean't to have....it's alright though we are in the (10) radius so it's good.

Exercise- I wanted to do a workout but as the day went on I just didnt have time, i walked to the shops and back and I cleaned the house..so that is my exercise for today. Tomor however, I will workout first thing in the morning, just to get everything over and done with.

Until next time...

Sounds like you had a great day! :)

Aw thank you elm :)

And Addison, thank you for the tip, I will deffo try it next time I exercise. :)

-------------

Day 109

It is almost Christmas and can I say this is the hardest time to fight the tempetetion...but I have been trying to stay healthy and then party's or outtings occur and I have coke, chips....and soo forth but then the next day I walk, workout, eat healthy...It's kind-off going back and forth....

However, I was very nervous going on the scale today and I didnt even want to weigh myself but I did and I weigh 11stones and 11.2 pounds...thats 164.2Ib. Yay and my BMI is finally and has just hit the 25 mark so I am scientifically not overweight anymore...lol

It's a hard journey and I still have a long way to go but it feels good to be at this point my next goal it to be in the 150IB bracket...

I just wanna say Merry Christmas to everyone on here and a happy new year...Just enjoy yourself and have fun... :)

Until next year...

Day 112

What a christmas well its 1am now so its boxing day....this year it wasnt a normal wake up and open the presents and then christmas dinner later on....but it was special because the whole family laughed and spent time together which is something we never did...one person wud be watching tv...another on the computer it was just separated ...

But even though situation is something i wudnt wish on anyone i am grateful that it happened because you appreaciate the life you have and people around you so much more and now to the food,just had to let that out...

Breakfast- special k cereals oats and honey...before we left

Lunch- turkey...stuffing....carrots....mince pie (this was the first me having this n it was so tasty)

Dinner- chicken salad....i know right,lol....

I hope tomor is a good day again

Until next time.....

LOL your post made me laugh...the whole dinner thing how you said 'i know right'

I hope today went well for you!

Aw you're doing really well! Keep it up!
I'm going to check out that bodyrock thing and see how it goes.
Best wishes.

lol elm

& Pink yeah you should try it out but now Im like it's not for me but it might be for you...the recipies are good though.

---------

Day 117

Last day of 2010...thank God...I didnt like 2010 at all....lets hope 2011 is better.

A couple of days ago I ordered two jillian michael 30 day shred and her banish fat boost metbolism and they came today,yay....

These past days have been terrible because i have been eating anything...crisps...chocolate...gosh...I am scared of weighing myself, I hope i am not back to 12stones..it's so unfair that you work so hard to lose and then a couple of days of giving in you gain twice as much back...like so annoying....just had to let that out...

Ok, I decided to buy the jillian dvd's because I am tired of seeing and hearing the same things from my davina dvd, it was getting boring so I got jilluns dvds...

I actually just did her 30 day shred and it is only 20 minutes long which is amazing but lord have mercy it was a killer...I was screaming and ishh whilst doing the exercises...you just wanna drop on to the floor but you don't stop because the things jilluan is saying just makes you keep going at it and then DOOM it's finished.

There are 3 levels and level 1 is the easiest and that's what I did and if I found it that (Im trying to find another word for hard....hmm) anyways I dread to think how intense level 2 and 3 will be...

It's in the afternoon now and this is what I have had

Breakfast- oatmeal 30g and milk 100ml

Lunch- 1 slice of brown bread, tuna and eggs

snack- yogurt greek and grapes

The only bad thing I think I ate so far was having 6 digestive biscuits....I am suddenly addicted to them....this needs to stop....

Ermmm with the bodyrock thing I tried their workouts and it was just toooo intense for me and i just ended up hurting days after it even with the warm-ups and counting each gram of fat and all that is just too time concuming and I dnt see myself doing that for the rest of my life however, I did learn about portian control and before I would have twice as much food than what I needed and thats not good...

Until next year...

Bah, looked at bodyrock...for about a minute...lol.

Weigh yourself! Get it over and done with and move on! It's better than worrying about it for days on end! And it probably won't be as bad as you think.

Have a happy new year!

lmao Pink and I will weigh myself on wednesday on my weigh-in day....maybe I wud have lost a pound or of the extra weight...who knows.

Hello Hope!!

I was out for holidays at my parents home, but I missed to come here and I'm so glad you're doing great the last two weeks;)

Also, hope you're having a great 2011 =D

I'm reading your posts from the last weeks and I see you know the bodyrock site. I love it too, Zuzana is like my fitness inspiration, her and also Jillian Michaels:p

xx

I hate what I am doing to myself, I hate that I can't control what I am eating and I just want to be as strong as I was before...it's hard and I am going crazy coz I just can't stop eating junk food....

I feel disgusted in myself right now for just not being strong enough to do this...like today I went into tesco to get some veggis and then i ended up also getting the big packet of cheese crisps....I had that and tango drink and now I just feel really bad n sick...I dont know the words to describe how I feel right now...

I dont want to go backwards and gain all the weight that I lost but it's so hard...I just need to get that motivation back I guess...start again afresh..REBOOT like Pink said...I hope i can reboot....

it felt somewhat good to just let that out...I will try to do this a day at a time....but how many times have I said that....let me go and check out the inspirational slideshow.....

Until next time...

Day 1- Starting a freshh

I woke up today and I weighed myself. I am currently 11 stones, 12.8 Ib. I have gained 2.6pounds since my last weigh-in and from yesturday I was at a really low point in my diet but sometimes I feel you have to reach that low point to be able to get back up....and at this moment I feel positive about it...I am fighting...everyday.

Breakfast- Special K oats and honey + glass of water

Lunch- Noodle's + water

Snack- Banana, Apple, grape and greek light yoghut together...

Dinner- Sphaghetti and mince plus mixed veggies and orange juice. (my blueberry juice ran out :()

I went through town today to get a bus home because it was raining like mad so I remember there was a point when I thinking of going into tesco just to buy sensations and chocolates...At that time in my head I was like, I am going to start my diet on febuary coz my exams will over but then I don't know how I was like to myself "what will I gain, like really what will I gain from buying those things and eating them."

So I walked past the shop and I went home, I was so proud of myself, the battle I had in my crazy head and the healthy side had won...and then when I got home I made my lunch and I ate it on the table...I have a new plan...breakfast and dinner I can have whilst watching tv but anything during lunch or snacks like yogurt I will have on the table....so I don't feel the need to eat more because my brain won't think I am full..

It's still very hard for me now so I will see how tomor goes and hopefully add to my diary...

Until next time

Day 2

Today I have just been revising like mad for the exams and it's been good..

Breakfast- Brocoli and boiled eggs-- Yum yum

Lunch- cauiliflower and onions

Snack- banana, pear, speak k bar, peanuts, a whole plate of grapes and 3 hobnobs...

Like about an hour ago...I just really started crazing hobnobs...I had them all through christmas and I just needed to have some but I just kept on telling myself...no..no...so I then went and got alternative foods to try and feed that hunger but it wouldn't go away and as soon as I had the hobnobs...I felt sastisfied...like the hunger and everything just stopped...

I can't control myself like before so the best thing I think right now is too just have like 1 treat a day when I am really craving them and have a small portion so that I don't over eat on the somewhat healthy foods but have those foods that I really like and calm my hunger down so that I don't overeat....This is just a test run and if I am able to eat a reasonable amount everyday then....I will stick to it....but only time will tell.

Exercise- I think the only exercise that I will have will for the next couple of weeks is I will be walking but only until my exams are finished so now I just hope that I will be able to maintain my weight....

Until next time....

Last edited:
Hello hun!

Don't worry about the little gain, Your last two days are sooo healthy, filled with fruit and veggies that I'm sure you'll be back to the prior weight in a few days;)

About the tv thong I may say I always eat in front of it:p However we can make it safelly! what I do is to prepare my food and put the planned amounts on a tray and I don't eat more than I put on my tray. Once I don't have tv on the kitchen (fortunatelly) I eat on my room:)

Hello Hope,

I'm popping in because you haven't been updating. I hope is everything fine with you girl:)

Take care
xxx

Heya, hope the exams aren't too awful!

Hope everything is ok

Ahh, just finished my last exam today....It feels so good

aw, thank you for ur comments aline, pink and elm :) it means so much too me...

But I feel so ashamed because since the last time I posted I have just been stuffing my face with junk food..... sign...I had 5 exams to revise for and courcework deadlines coming from left and right...and then uni things gosh....I had to give up something and I guess it was healthy eating.

I will weigh- myself tomor morning to see the damage I have done, I probably have gained 1 stone or more.....

*Puts head down in shame and clicks send*

Ahh, in soo much pain right now....i over did it with the crisps....never again

Oh hun, exams are awfull. I also tend to overaet/binge when I'm under stress. Confort eating, ....
That happens, the only this now is to keep back on track;) Easier said yhan done, I know...

But now that you're free from exams, you can foxus more maybe..

xx

Back