fainted

loselose

hi all

well today i felt so ill.

i went to give little one his meal and i just fell. i was really light headed all day
:sick:
anyway my oh has said not to do the diet anymore so he made me dinner (curry and chapati). and i feel much better

i dont know what to do though ive still got 2weeks supply and i wanna carry on. i really wanna lose weight

has any1 been through a similar situation ]:cry::raincloud:

not fainted but think maybe u should try ss+ or a higher plan as your getting quiet close to 25 bmi might find this might help

are you having enough water? its been really warm so maybe try upping that a bit might also help!

hope you feel better soon
xx

hi thanks for ur reply

im already on ss+ with the 200cal meal

poss try the 810? or try the water thing, ive read a lot of posts about people fainting on here so im sure someone will be along soon who has experienced this themselves
xxx

Blood pressure, blood sugar can all drop once you are on CD. Could also be a virus? Are you feeling unwell apart from this.

It could be you went too long between packs or water or that you got up too quickly, postural hypotension.

You are on SS+ at the moment, you haven't forgotton to have any of the packs?

Looking at your BMI, I think its time for you perhaps to move to 810 for a week or so then start moving up the plans.

Have a chat with your CDC.

If you still feel unwell tomorrow contact your GP.

Hope you feel better soon I know its scary when something like this happens.

This is really interesting as I have nearly gone a couple of times. Hope you are better now. x

i nearly go a few times a day... but i know it's cos i'm buzzing round far to quickly...

i had my blood pressure done a docs couple of weeks ago when i was poorly and it was fine so i know it wasn't that...

Awww sweetie, i hope you're feeling better. I would reccomend what everyone has advised. Have your BP checked and make sure you are drinking enough water. Maybe you could try 810cals? I think the losses are about 2lb less a month compared to SS.

Let us know how you get on xx :)

i went down a few times back in febuary/march time, thats why i had to stop as gp thought it was diabites ( been pre diabetic for years ) well turns out i just left too long between shakes so i now split my packs so i have 6 evenly spaced out, never more than 2 - 3 hours between meals this way.

i also went down off cambridge when i had a busy day of appointments and forgot to eat so at 6.30 when i was slowing down for the day i crashed

Hi love

I was on LT and fainted, DH told me I had to come of that too, same concept of VLCD and shake replacements.

I fainted on day 5, first thing in the morning it was and I was scared, very scared it would happen outside so I came off it. I then decided a couple of weeks later to give CD a go and i am still scared that its gonna happen again! In actual fact I am petrified.

Have kept this quiet as did not wanna scare anyone, although now I am getting to the point if no one is with me I get panic attacks!! I am not sure how to move forward I wanna do the diet but I am really scared.

Hope you are able to do what is right for you. Like the pthers have said maybe try a different step.

Much love

hi all again

just woke up again

i have eaten properly and feel much better besides the slight headache

i went to the gp last week and she gave me fluxitine as she said its deppresion then she wanted to get my blood checked for quite alot of tests so i had a blood test yesturday aswell as my depo top up.

ive spoken to the oh and hes said just take a break for a week or so and see how i feel.

but il see how i am in the morning.

thanks u guys i really appritiate all ur help (sorry about the spelling)

hi all again

just woke up again

i have eaten properly and feel much better besides the slight headache

i went to the gp last week and she gave me fluxitine as she said its deppresion then she wanted to get my blood checked for quite alot of tests so i had a blood test yesturday aswell as my depo top up.

ive spoken to the oh and hes said just take a break for a week or so and see how i feel.

but il see how i am in the morning.

thanks u guys i really appritiate all ur help (sorry about the spelling)

Does your CDC know about the above tests and medication?

Being on CD could have a bearing on the results? Does your GP know you are following a VLCD?

Linda

oh dear i dread fainting i feel light headed sometimes if i move my head to fast and i really really dont want to faint as no one could pick me up what a scene it would be ( sighs )

yep my cdc knows about the medication and my gp i told her about the diet but she didne approve and told me to stop. but i am medically fit to do it.

I have fainted in the past while on diets and my reason was due to lack of water, on any slimming plan you should drink plenty of water.

did i read somewhere that if you had depression you shouldnt be doing this diet?...i hope everyone stops fainting, ive only ever felt light headed but it passed when i sat down for a while, could it be that with this vlcd the calories are just too low?...just a thought

Diddy x

i fainted today for the first time. it was not a nice feeling at all. i was with my friend in the kitchen and she was making herself dinner. i suddenly felt like i was gonna be sick, and then i began feeling very dizzy. so i thought that it was because i was hungry, so i went to get my soup, and at one point i thought i was going blind- i couldn't see anything, and i started shaking like hell, and fell down banging my chin on the kitchen table and cutting my lip... i talked to my CDC though, and I think I will have to do either the SS+ for a while or go on the 810 kcal plan. i was planning to do the 810 in August, but I guess I'll have to start a bit sooner...:( I've never fainted before in my life, so it was a really dreadful and new experience for me. I hope this won't happen again:(

Back