fainting and bingeing- NOT GOOD

miss-tri

went gym today and was on a cross trainer for 10 mins before i felt dizzy and collapsed! decided that im maybe not eating as much i should and thats why :mad: but iv ended up bingeing BIG TIME! had sweets, kebabs (about 6 and then 4 more) :eek:, fizzy drinks and naan with a curry to name but a few things... :break_diet:
suprisingly though i dont feel guilty :confused: and i really should! i dont even want to think about the calories cos i know once i do il be :mad: with myself but so far im not as fussed as i really should be!!! :cry:

Why not consider today a cheat day and just move forward with your daily weight loss plan tomorrow? Don't beat yourself up over this hiccup... instead just get up and push forward. Hang in there and good luck! :)

Yep i think thats what im going to do :) its not a good thing but whats done is done :D though tommorow am going out with friends and so that would have been my treat/cheat day but iv already had one! oh well :sigh: thank you for the support! much appreciated :)

I've had a hiccup too. Start a fresh tomorrow and dont beat yourself up over it.

Back