• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Faintness, coldness, nausea

It could be...if your not drinking enough! If im not drinking enough i get light headed and a bit off balance. Im always cold since starting the diet, think thats pretty common. Try spacing yor packs out well or even halfing them.....it helps me! xx

I'm bloody freezing :gen125: also, hands are like ice! It is the diet so don't worry too much. All i go on about is how cold it is, and then i have the rest of the family melting away whilst moaning the house is too hot! x
I set myself little goals to have drank X amount of water before a certain time. I have a litre bottle of water that I keep on my desk at work, so I don't have to try work out how many glasses I've had. Since I've upped my water in take I feel a lot better :) If you try to drink a litre in the morning from when you wake up, a litre in the afternoon then you're already at 2 litres before dinner :) xx

That pesky stone crept back.
I'm feeling much better now, but still kind of wibbly. That was quite scary actually, it was quite full on. I wonder did I accidentally not eat three packs or something yesterday (I think I did though.) I had a cup of hot sweet tea (yes, one sugar) and a snooze and am feeling less weird now. Could it have been low blood sugar or something like that?