Fair,Fat and Forty....but not for much longer

OK so here goes to the first day of the rest of my life.....

Breakfast : scrambled eggs and toast (he b) coffee ( milk he a)

lunch : going to mums for family meal....first test with will power :sigh:

Tea : jacket potato with beans and salad

Snacks : fruit and 0 % yogurt

syns : Yorkshire pudding 3 syns
Mikado x 4 sticks - 2 syns chocolate coated rice cake 56 cals so estimating 3 syns

Last edited:
went to mums today for family get together had a roast dinner and then was faced with a table full of mince pies ,stollen and chocolate, I managed to resist the bad stuff and had a rice cake and some Mikado sticks. Sat here wanting to eat some junk that's left over still from xmas but opted for a tub of cottage cheese and pineapple instead, can almost see that halo lol. Day one done, back to work tomorrow for 1 day before back in properly on Monday, can't wait to get back into a routine

Breakfast : got up late :sigh: banana on the go

Lunch : chicken tikka pieces and salad muller light yogurt raspberry with dark choc. not seen this before will class as 1 syn need to look it up

snack : 2 pieces of toast (heb b)

tea : sw spag bol and cauliflower muller light cherry yogurt and mini meringue (1 syn)

heb a milk in coffee

today was my first day back at work and I also had to take my daughter for an MRI first thing in the am, got up late as I've been staying up late and lying in in the am and completely out of my routine so didn't have chance for a proper breakfast or take the lunch I planned, only just managed to stay on plan, really need to get organised!

as I've been staying up late and lying in in the am and completely out of my routine so didn't have chance for a proper breakfast or take the lunch I planned, only just managed to stay on plan, really need to get organised!

I can relate to that!
had hell of a job getting to sleep last night ....don't think i had much.....totally out routine from b4 the xmas hols!
As for breakfast I don't usually have time first thing in the morning too early 6am and not enough time from getting up and leaving so my 'breakfast' is usually later when i get the time:sigh:
organised....yes ... to do...

todays food

breakfast: eggy bread (heb b) with 1 tbsp. nutella (2 syns) and banana, coffee (milk heb a)

2014-01-03 09.36.22.jpg

lunch: jacket potato with crabsticks and 1 tbsp. light mayo (2syns) salad, o% yogurt

snack: banana

tea: chicken stuffed with quark and garlic wrapped in bacon, pasta and broccoli with lemon dressing, mullerlight

How do u do your eggy bread if u don't mind me asking?? I just watched Gordon Ramsay doing eggy cinnamon bread and it looked so yummy but full of syns!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

can't take the credit for this saw it on someone elses thread.

Its very easy, soak bread in egg and 'fry' in frylight (they also had sweetner in the egg but I chose not to do that ) then I put 1 tbsp. of nutella and a sliced banana inbetween and then popped back into pan to warm slightly but not cook banana. Felt very naughty but only 2 syns

ok so had a little blip last night when my girls got the doritos out last night, didn't go too mad and think I was only just over on my syns, thee were even some left in the bag which I left, would normally have wolfed them all down!

Going to start taking all the xmas decorations down today and clean the mountain of dust that is probably hiding underneath them.

Hope everyone had a good day today x

Thanks for that, gonna give it a try, maybe tomorrow :)

\and well done on the restraint shown with the doritos. Not wolfing them all done is progress!!

Breakfast: fruit and yogurt

Lunch: chicken mayo (2 syns) and salad sandwich (he b), yogurt

snack: pear, crabsticks

Tea: H/M butternut squash soup, beef stew, cauliflower and sprouts, yogurt

syns: twix out of celebration tub 2 syns??

ha you always know when I'm in the zone with the amount of yogurts I eat!!

Exercise today was playing just dance on the wii with my girls :) oh and taking down all the xmas decorations and cleaning.

Just finished watching pitch perfect, fat amy really cracked me up. Well last day off tomorrow then back to the grind for 6 weeks.

I love them curb my sweet tooth x How are you doing Denise?

Just done my 3o mins on wii fit.

Breakfast: mushroom omelette

Lunch: butternut squash soup and sandwich (he b)

Tea: Gammon, sw roast potato, carrots and cabbage, h/m sw trifle (really jelly, fruit and yogurt with maybe a bit of squirty cream left over from xmas, but trifle sounds nicer :cool:)

Hope everyones enjoying their sunday x

Just popped by to say hi... your banana and nutella toast looks amazing and I don't even like bananas lol x

Back