Fair,Fat and Forty....but not for much longer

It was lovely...bit moreish though!

Back to work and routine today :)

Breakfast: porridge made with water and splash of milk (he b) and banana

Lunch: JP with beans, yogurt

tea; chilli and rice 1 tbsp. of soured cream (2 syns), yogurt

looking at that can see I haven't had much fruit and veg today :sigh:

lol .....yummy was it as good as a big slab of chocolate cake ;)

haha....no, wasn't 'that' good...but it helped :D

i actually 'binned' some leftover chocolate gateaux yesterday! :eek: ...i must be 'in the zone!' lol

good on you with the super free fruit
original

had a serious case of the munchies today though :(

Know that feeling! sometimes its hard to stay on track when all you want to do is pick at food & eat :(
I'm trying to find SW friendly..low syn/calorie alternatives to compensate my chocolate/sweets or crisps craving to help..
but don't get disheartened on munchies....find the will power to stop & think or find alternatives :)

forgot to post the last couple of days :(

Thursday
Breakfast : porridge and banana
Lunch: Jacket with beans, broccoli, yogurt
Tea: maryland chicken out of new magazine (1 1/2 syns), sw wedges, sweetcorn, yogurt
snacks: 2 celebration chocs (4)

Friday
Breakfast: 2 slices toast scrapping of butter (1 syn) scrambled egg
Lunch: jacket with chicken korma :( god knows how many syns, yogurt
Tea: pub for carvery

Just got out from a night out with some old friends was determined to make good choices so while they tucked into fish and chips, cheesecake and lattes, I had carvery with no roast potatoes just new potatoes, I did have gravy though which was probably laden with syns and an Americano coffee, felt so proud of myself on the way home, hopefully can do the same tomorrow night as of out again.

Thought I was being good we went to an Italian restaurant I chose sardines with balsamic vinegar, when it came it was dripping in olive oil then for mains I chose pasta with a tomato sauce and then when it came it had cream in the sauce :( I did drive though so saved syns there. oh well todays another day need to be a bit more focused now syns have started creeping up

food for today

breakfast: bacon and mushroom 2 slices wm bread (he b)

lunch: chicken salad with ff vinegarette dressing, grapes, mullerlight yogurt

tea: roast chicken, sw roasties, broccoli, cabbage, carrots, parsnips, gravy (2 syns), stuffing (2 syns) quark with 1/2 options hot choc (1 syn) blueberries and banana

snack: ryvita minis (5 syns?)

Ok so kitchen cupboards cleaned (and cleared) out, Big Aldi shop done with lots of SW friendly food so no excuses

Breakfast: baked beans, scrambled egg and tomatoes

Lunch: crab stick salad (1 tbsp. light mayo and 1 tsp sweet chilli dressing 3 syns) Mullerlight yogurt (1 syn)

Tea: Thai sweet chilli chicken salad and rice (2 syns)

He a semi skimmed milk
He ......2alsi benefit bars nom nom

snack aldi ff greek yogurt cheese curls (3 syns)

Total syns 9

Last edited:
Back