Fair, forty but not fat!

well done hun that's brilliant...when you say more than a holidays worth of luggage thats pretty scary! you no longer have a suitcase on your back hehehe! brilliant and good on you x

It's been a good day. A colleague who works in a different department saw me walking down the corridor this morning.

"Have you lost weight?"

Woooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo!

I resisted the urge to do a victory dance. Just.

"Oh, a little..."

:D :D :D :D

Going to have a run out to the beach hut this afternoon to see how it's fared through the winter and the storms. Soup will definitely be on the menu as it's likely to be a bit chilly out there (to say the least). The sun is shining, so it won't be all bad!

Still on a high from someone spotting my weight loss yesterday, so hopefully that'll give me the boost I need to be really, really good this week and get those last 3lbs far away from me. I can only imagine how good that will feel :D

And lovely snotty cold descends. What more could anyone wish for?

I feel like curling up with a hot chocolate and a load of trashy novels and feeling sorry for myself all day. Alas, I've got a lot of uni work to do and I'll have to brave the supermarket if I want to eat at all next week, so I think that plan's doomed before I start.

Clothes are going to start being an issue pretty soon - which is excellent for the most part, but bad for the bank balance! I'm into the jeans that were too tight last weekend, and being very thankful that quite a few of the skirts I wear for work have elasticated waists. They're a fair bit longer than they were, but I can get away with that for a while!

I think the tricky thing is going to be to get clothes that will do the job without spending a fortune on them, as I'm planning on dropping through the current size as quickly as I can. Ebay is looking good from here!

What did you all do with the clothes issue?

I stocked up on size 16 trousers in the Jan sales... no where near getting into them yet, but they are waiting for me! I used belts to make my size 22's last until I could squeeze into size 18's. x

My weight is having a laugh with me this morning. Down a lb, up a lb. I have no idea what's going on with it.

Isn't my message clear enough?

Go away!

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! Stop weighing every day you mentalist!!! You will drive yourself crazy trying to figure out the little ups and downs!!! x

I know, I know! I can't seem to help myself!

It's been a weird week for weight loss as I'm pretty much staying the same despite sticking to the diet 100%.

I got the tape measure out this morning because I tried to wear one of my usual work skirts and couldn't keep it up. Turns out I've dropped quite a bit in size - an inch off most places and almost 2 off my hips (which is where it REALLY needs to move!)

Is a static in loss but an inch drop normal? Not complaining. Happy with a STS if there's inch loss :D

Love the new pic Linds!

I've bought an 'inspirational' size 10 skirt today. There's no way on this planet I can fit into it at the moment, but it's lovely and I'm pretty certain it's been wrongly sized (and it's actually a 12!) I'll hang it in the wardrobe and keep working towards it.

Today's menu:

Breakfast
Tea with a poached egg

Lunch
Chicken and veg soup
Small banana

Dinner
Monkfish with a light pesto sauce. Salad and sweet peppers.
Blueberries.

All in for 650 cals!

The kids have finished all the milk again, so I'm in a total grump until I get into work for my morning cuppa. Diet coke just isn't the same first thing in the morning!

Trying something slightly different tonight. Waitrose Prawn Laska (WaitroseDeliver : Product Information                                                                                                                                                       - hope the link works!) It's heavier in cals than one of my normal meals, but I can cut back at breakfast and lunch to make everything balance out. Hopefully it's as nice as it looks! Nothing worse than a disappointing bit of nosh when you've been looking forward to it.

The weeks are whipping by pretty quickly. I can't believe that it's weigh-in day again tomorrow. It's not looking like I'm going to have much of a loss this week, although my measurements have gone down instead. I can take that :D

You never know what'll happen in the next 24 hours, but I think it's safe to say I'll still have 1-2lbs of malingering poundage hanging around from this second stone. Next week's the week!

I have been very good though. 100% every day. It's frustrating when you do that and the weight doesn't drop because there's literally nothing more you can do.

Good luck for weigh in moog. xxx

I'm a fraction over 1lb down this week, which is better than a poke in the eye, but not the most amazing loss I've ever had. My measurements are down though, so maybe body energy has gone into that instead - or something!

2lbs left. Will next week be the week? I'll stick to being 100% and can only hope from there!

A pound in the right direction is always a good thing and it takes 3500 cals of hard work. Do not under estimate how much effort you have put in to be this pound down, well done you!!! x

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Weighed myself this morning and was down 1 and 3/4 of a lb - which means....

TWO STONES have GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***does the weigh in dance around the bedroom***

Thank you! I can't believe it's finally gone!!

Got to start on the next stone now, but still... :D :D :D

Back