Fair, forty but not fat!

Have a lovely weekend, I hope the sun keeps it's hat on, hip hip hip horray!!!

Back. Had a lovely time - looking bronzed and refreshed and still in my 16s :)

I've lost the weight I gained over the long weekend, so I'm back to where I started. Hopefully can shift another 1lb this week, but seeing my GP tomorrow for a chat about what's happening and why. I'm starting to wonder if the water retention is linked with the hot weather.

I shall snooze some more over my morning cuppa, then it's off to work with me for the day :)

Yay, glad you had a good weekend, you def needed it!!! x

Docs this afternoon - I've lost the gain, so I suspect they'll just say there's nothing to worry about. I would like to know why the gain happened though. If it's heat-related water retention, then this summer is going to be hideous.

In good news, I'm now in the 180s. Two more days until weigh-in. Please let there be a decent loss this week!

Didn't see my normal GP - but have been reassured by the one I saw. I'm left with a choice of whether to up my cals to 1000 or so for a month and maintain (and then head back on the diet) or whether to just plug on through and try not to take too much notice of the scales.

He recommended the scales that measure body fat (apparently I'll see changes there even when my weight is static) Does anyone use them? Any thoughts on what they're like?

I've ordered a set of body fat scales from Amazon. The reviews look good, but I have no idea how useful they'll be really.
Omron BF511 Family Body Composition Monitor - Blue: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty
They should be here at some point next week... Here's hoping the body fat isn't TOO bad and I can see it coming off even when the lbs don't!

Speaking of lbs, the scales seem to love me this week. I'm hoping another little bit will vanish between now and weigh-in tomorrow. Regardless, if we include the bit I'd gained and re-lost, it's going to be a decent weigh-in. Yay! It's about time :) Just need to stay away from the burgers now.

Today I'm off for a foot x-ray, then I'm going to finish the massive wardrobe clearance I started a couple of days ago. Got one sack for ebay/charity shops already, and haven't even started tackling my hanging space yet. If feels good, for the most part, to be getting rid of all my bigger sizes. I can't put the weight back on now, as I'll have absolutely nothing to wear!

Result!

LOL I went on a shopping spree earlier this week. I've got to have a clear-out because I have nowhere to put them!

Hopefully this little lot will do me until I'm heading through the size 14s and into a 12 - although goodness only knows when I'll get there.

In a bit of pain tonight. Forgot to follow the physio's advice on rest days - walked to the city centre and back both yesterday AND today. It's about a mile each way (but on the flat) so it's an easy and very pleasant riverside walk. Did it at a reasonably brisk pace yesterday. Almost had to crawl back home today!

I'll be good and rest a bit more tomorrow to balance things out, but going to try doing it again on Saturday. (Plus it's an excellent excuse to shop!)

4lbs down this week - the last 2lbs of the gain and two new lbs.

:D :D :D

Wahoo!!! Go you lady!!! What an awesome result!!! x

Feel very relieved, to be honest! Although it makes it look like I'm going to have very slow weightloss over the summer when it's warm...

4lbs is definitely worth the weightloss dance though :D

Well, we think 2lbs of it was water retention from last week ;) I'm still counting it though!!

Very relieved. Hopefully this means that everything is settling back down and I'll be back to losing a couple of lbs a week.

Going to start some graded exercise at the weekend while I'm off work (in case I have a bad crash) so going to need to fiddle with my calorie intake a bit. This could all go pear-shaped now.

Still, at least life isn't boring!

woop!! well done you xx

Same weight again today. This is good. Glad there was no sneaky gain overnight as the weather is glorious this morning.

Off to the hairdressers to have a load of hair chopped off (wonder what that weighs ;) ) and then might have a run out to the beach for a late lunch and a lazy afternoon in a deckchair with a book.

Hope you all have a good one.

Oooooh, we want to see new hair pictures!!! Have a lovely day. x

Was thinking of something along these lines but with a lighter fringey bit.

Oh, and blonde :D

images

Back