Discover Fairycakes diary - Countdown to the wedding :) ♥

Ohhh i messed up again yesterday.. KFC this time! i'm driving myself crazyyy.. as soon as i put a bit in my mouth i regretted it. I convinced myself that because I was doing Zumba tonight then it is fine :p Zumba is cancelled tonight anyway but rah! Anyway.. back on track again today.. gonna try and use the minimum points I can without being hungry.

Anyway.. today so far..

Breakfast: None because I woke up late - day off woo!
Lunch - Half a tesco light choices meal (wasnt hungry) 3.5

I'm not sure what to have for my tea.. still not feeling hungry!

I've been youtube'ing Zumba routines and copying off them today so I've done a bit of excercise in an attempt to not feel as bad for last nights KFC! Anyways, shall update later once i've actually eaten! :D xx

Hiya Fairycake, well done on your first week's weight loss and congrats on finding your dress! You're doing so well! If I feel peckish I usually borrow points from the next day, you usually find that the next day you'll want to be careful to get back on track again and won't go over again. Good luck! xx

Thanks rumbletummy :) That was my plan yesterday to not eat all my points, but I did .. right to the very last one :(

Breakfast: None because I woke up late - day off woo!

Lunch - Half a tesco light choices meal (wasnt hungry) 3.5

Mid afternoon (was very hungry) - WW spag bol meal

Late tea: Sweet & sour chicken with rice and a few chips

Snacks: Had a few snacks throughout the day inc cup of tea's

I've left my little points diary at home today so I dont know each individual thing's points but I know that I used exactly 22pts.

I really need to try harder this week to not have any take aways.. tuesday night has left me feeling rubbish and I feel like not even bothering because if I cant handle two weeks I can't handle a year :( Ooooohhhh well.. I'll keep trying!! x

Stick with it, I know you can do it! Don't worry too much about one day and look at the positive - you've lost weight with it already! :D

Maybe you could try and plan in one "less bad" takeaway in a week - I had just prawn chow mein this week instead of my usual "Chinese fest" and found that that took off my takeaway craving and was only 5.5 points and 2.5 for half a bag of prawn crackers. Then you have had some but sensibly and so you'll feel really good about it! :)

Keep going hon, I read yesterday (don't know if it was on your diary or somewhere else) that someone said with this points system it gets easier as you go on, so having a blip in your first few weeks isn't that bad! I did about 6 months on the points a few years back and you get to know what the things are which fill you up, and what foods are a waste of points! You also get to the stage where you can think OK I can use 10 points by 3pm and then I'll be OK for the evening, or you might start dividing your points between meals, I have 3 for breakfast, 4 for lunch and 5 for tea as a rough idea with 4 1.5 snacks (1 in morning, 1 in afternoon and 2 in evening) You will get to know what works best for you and it will get easier!! Just think of your beautiful dress and your slender arms to keep you motivated!! xx

well for the last 6 days i've literally ate everything in sight, dont know whats wrong with me, had a few things on my mind so the last thing I wanted was to count points! :'o( Oh well.. determined to get back on track.. had lotsa fun dancing on Xbox Kinect today burning off some cals :)

No breakfast as I woke up lates :(
Lunch: WW spaghetti bol - 5
Tea: Fish & chips & tomato ketchup - 7.5
Snacks: Hula hoops (2? i cant belive thats all these are??) Shortbread - 2.5 .. i will probs have a skinny cow lollie later on with the 4.5 pts i have left so far :)

88 days to go.. need to get back on track ..

Wowsies.. havent updated this for ages.. well I'm back and have put on more weight than what I started with last time.. :break_diet:

I have 88 days tolose all that I can possibly lose.. I doubt it will make much of a difference but at least I have tried.. I'm so scared I'm going to get to my special day and hate how I looksie :( :( I started back on Discover yesterday so I will use this post to post yesterdays food.. and will update again later on :).

Sunday

Bfast: Ready Brek with a dinky bit of Jam (2)

Lunch: Shepards pie (4pts)

Tea: Jacket potato (2.5), Tesco Pizza baguette (5) and a little bit of tomato pasta bake (3)

Snacks: Dorito's (2.5), Green Tea (0), Coffee (0.5), Little packet of fruit frm tesco's (0.5), Hot choccie (2)

Points allowed: 22
points used: 22 :)

Back