Fake tan?

Wow, thanks, will look into that. I thought the mitt was for applying it too.... Huh... Never thought of buffing it off!

Today I found that st moritz faketan in my local semichem for £2.99 as well saves on postage if you have a semichem near you! :)

X

my fave is xen tan but its £30+ a bottle and doesnt last long, i ran out and i bought some super cheap asda own brand tan in a brown bottle and its fantastic i think it was about £3!! definatly sticking to the cheap one now

Today I found that st moritz faketan in my local semichem for £2.99 as well saves on postage if you have a semichem near you! :)

X

they used to sell it in body care for a similar price but i find it really stains your hands

I get my St Moritz from Home Bargains if any one has one near them, it's £2.99 from there too, I love it and won't use anything else now. That and my St Tropez mitt, which can be washed in the washing machine too by the way (I wash it with the darks so I don't get tan on my whites). And like Abigail says it does stain your hands so I use gloves, learnt my lesson the hard way lol.

Back