Fakeaways Book

Bought the stuff today to make a vegetarian version of the Szechuan beef, going to make it tomorrow :)

The pizzas do look great in the book (which I purchased on it's release week as it was my birthday) but I think it is a shame that the dough is syned. I love the pizza-topped chicken which you can top with your favourite toppings but the base is also free. I've had the burger in a bowl and the sauce is amazing! I didn't have any fromage frais though so I used quark but it was just as nice. I made the drumsticks that you marinade for four hours and the family loved them. I love the layout of the book, the first two pages look just like the flyers we get through the door from the local takeaways. I flippin love food!! Love slimming world because I can still eat lots!

Made the chicken chow mein last night but I let the chicken marinade all afternoon rather than for 20 minutes. It was melt in the mouth.

I made the vindaloo last week. Mine too was very vinegary. Wont be having again not nice as I dont really like vinegar too much. Also made the sagg aloo this was very nice will make again. Having thai green curry tonight so fingers crossed

I made the vindaloo last week. Mine too was very vinegary. Wont be having again not nice as I dont really like vinegar too much. Also made the sagg aloo this was very nice will make again. Having thai green curry tonight so fingers crossed

Yea mine went in the bin, far too much vinegar. I loved the saag aloo and the pizza and dough balls

It's literally low syn sausages in hexb buns with cooker onions and SW chips. You only have to syn whichever sausages you use.

I made the saag aloo on Saturday to take with me to a friends house who was making us a sw curry, it was absolutely declicious, super simple to make and very authentic....will be making it again very soon and would highly recommend it x

Doh! That would be clever lol thanks I must try it! Really want to try the pizza how many syns are in it can anyone tell me? x

The base is 5.5 syns per serving on all plans (serves 4) xx
Thanks a million! Had a look on eBay but no joy! Amazon have them but they're £20 to buy so I'm debating!!! Did a big healthy shop on way home from work today so my plan is to get next weeks meals planned out as I'm away 15 hours between commuting bad work it's tricky getting time for food!! x x

Back