Total Solution FakeFrowns' Diary

FF, good for you girl! That's the spirit! You've cracked it. All those times we turned to junk food for comfort or to reward ourselves, crazy stuff! All we can do is take it hour by hour, day by day. Sure we'll falter from time to time, but with the support of all the wonderful people on here, we'll pick ourselves up & keep going. We both weigh in on Saturday, hope you see 245 or below by then.

All the best,

Conor

Well hello day 7!
I'm feeling really quite positive today and super excited for my weigh in tomorrow.
I was looking in the mirror after having a shower this morning because I had felt my collar bones feeling quite obvious and I can actually see a definitive outline in the mirror, its faint, but its on its way! I could only just feel them with some prodding at the start of the week so I just want to see those numbers!
FF :eek:

Day 7
I had a mixed bag day, started off okay, went a bit rubbish in the middle then was brilliant after that... until I got home to where my scales are. I'm so depressed I actually feel like crying and slightly fell off the 100% TS :( I've and some cashew nuts and quorn ham slices. I hopped on my scales thinking its going to be a good loss and I know its the wrong time of day and everything but first time it only showed a pound off of what I weighed on Sunday!! Then I got on again and it said -0.8lb. I used a ketostix and it was mid range. I'm just so sad. Tomorrow is a new day though and i'm going to pick myself up, dust myself off and hope for something more significant in the morning.
For now :cry:
FF :(

Day 7
I had a mixed bag day, started off okay, went a bit rubbish in the middle then was brilliant after that... until I got home to where my scales are. I'm so depressed I actually feel like crying and slightly fell off the 100% TS :( I've and some cashew nuts and quorn ham slices. I hopped on my scales thinking its going to be a good loss and I know its the wrong time of day and everything but first time it only showed a pound off of what I weighed on Sunday!! Then I got on again and it said -0.8lb. I used a ketostix and it was mid range. I'm just so sad. Tomorrow is a new day though and i'm going to pick myself up, dust myself off and hope for something more significant in the morning.
For now :cry:

Don't beat yourself up, this is hard. As you said, it's the wrong time of the day to weigh.
The Ketostix were showing positive (before the nuts!) and you haven't gone crazy with your impulse eating. Don't wait until tomorrow, get some more water down and tomorrow try to get on with TS 100%.

Chuck the ketosix away, they are worse than the scales. Think positive about your WI in the morning if they aren't kind it could be the cashews :(
Get yourself back on track tomorrow and work towards a fab loss for the following Sat. One day at a time hun, you'll get there. xx

Don't beat yourself up, this is hard. As you said, it's the wrong time of the day to weigh.
The Ketostix were showing positive (before the nuts!) and you haven't gone crazy with your impulse eating. Don't wait until tomorrow, get some more water down and tomorrow try to get on with TS 100%.

Chuck the ketosix away, they are worse than the scales. Think positive about your WI in the morning if they aren't kind it could be the cashews :(
Get yourself back on track tomorrow and work towards a fab loss for the following Sat. One day at a time hun, you'll get there. xx

Thanks for your reply :)
Fingers crossed in the morning, I'll see 245! I think my tummy is also a bit backed up so i've taken 1 dulcolax so that might help to. I think i'm more mad at myself for eating more than anything. I'm just glad it was quorn ham and cashews rather than the left overs from my family's carb (rice) based dinner.

I think i'm going to watch some more US biggest loser to give me some 'thinspiration' :D
FF:eek:

My first official weigh in (drum roll please) issssss: 245!!!!! I've lost 7.4lb this week!

I'm very happy with that, its given me a boost and there'll be no more picking at quorn ham or eating cashew nuts! Yay!

thats a great loss well done :) xxx

Thank you! I'm very happy with that number! Only 8lb more till the 16s. Can't wait :] Been good so far today, had a shake and had to go in the fridge to get cold water but wasn't even tempted by the quorn ham.

Fantastic FF, great loss. Stick at it and those numbers will definitely go in the right direction :)
You'll be in the 16's in no time :D. Have a great day xx

Thank you guys! Most certainly onwards and downwards! I was a little bit naughty again today, had some nuts and a few slices of quorn ham but back to 100% TS tomorrow! I don't want my little slip up to show on the scales next week! Fingers crossed for a 4-5lb loss this week. Think i'm going to add some light muscle building cardio this week. Had a mini type nsv in that at the beginning of the week, my collar bones had no definition, this week, I can see them! No more prodding to feel them. (may have already mentioned that but it makes me happy!)

Day 9 now, feeling very tired, didn't sleep well. I have work later and I don't particularly feel like going. Oh well, i've got some tidying and cleaning to do first, maybe that will help!
P.s. 50th post!!!

I have had THE most terrible day and am sooo contemplating eating my pot noodle. I haven't had ANY of my shakes yet just because i've been out of the house since early this morning, I got my TOTM and I feel like ripping somebody/anybody's head off. I think i'll have bouillon and a shake and if i'm still feeling terrible later on, its going to have to be the pot noodle and fingers crossed it won't kick me out of ketosis.

Why have you left it so late before having your shakes?
Have you drank at least 2L of water??

You need all 3 shakes to get you daily requirement of vitamins etc.
Having a pot noodle now will prob knock you out of K but it might also make you feel worse too cos it doesn't have enough nutrition.

Hi FF! It was my TOTM last week and just so happened to be my first week on exante,... not the best combination!! It's a good job my boyfriend is on the other side of the world atm or he'd have probably left me haha!

I very nearly rang for a pizza on saturday night but decided to leave the house and go christmas shopping instead! So pleased I did.

Not sure if pot noodle would kick you out of ketosis, check the carb content on it. I have had a couple of boiled eggs this week just to take the edge off and stop me craving real food so much. It's tough going this diet but will be worth it. Good luck & hope you're feeling better soon! x

Why have you left it so late before having your shakes?
Have you drank at least 2L of water??

You need all 3 shakes to get you daily requirement of vitamins etc.
Having a pot noodle now will prob knock you out of K but it might also make you feel worse too cos it doesn't have enough nutrition.

I accidentally over slept so didn't have time to make and drink my shake this morning and had to work through lunch :( I haven't made it to 2L just yet, probably 1.5L. I'm just so tired, i'm not going to give in though. I'm going to have another shake in about an hour and a half and then my last one before I go to sleep.

I accidentally over slept so didn't have time to make and drink my shake this morning and had to work through lunch :( I haven't made it to 2L just yet, probably 1.5L. I'm just so tired, i'm not going to give in though. I'm going to have another shake in about an hour and a half and then my last one before I go to sleep.

Good girl;) you have plenty of time to space out your shakes before bedtime :).

Glad to see you're positive about it.

I thought you were throwing out the pot noodle anyway :p.

you said you were putting the pot noodle in the bin! lol. open it up and tip it down the loo. they're full of crap, not to mention carbs, fat and gazillions of calories! you can do it, you can stay strong xx

Haha, I know :( I was going to throw it out but chucked it in a draw I never use but I was searching for something today and opened that draw and it rolled right up to the front! I'd forgotten it was there. I decided to just put two packs into one shake as I want to get a very early night. I think a pot noodle has about 400 cals in but I imagine 90% of that is from carbs. I'm just glad i'm at uni and not at home as they had a cheese and onion pasty, sweet pancakes and tonnes of bread and pasta in! I'll battle on with this for the next 18 days and then have an AAM as a reward. Until then i'm 100% TS from now on, no nuts or anything!!!

Good idea 2 shakes together. Can you get some Tesco bars or similar for when ur in Uni?

Nightnight hun. Have a great day tomorrow. xx

Back