Total Solution FakeFrowns' Diary

Good idea 2 shakes together. Can you get some Tesco bars or similar for when ur in Uni?

Nightnight hun. Have a great day tomorrow. xx

When I go home this weekend I think i'll get someone to take me over to the massive tesco and have a look for these bars, I had a look online and they look amazingly yummy!

I also forgot to write in my earlier post that for years i've thought I was 5'6", turns out i'm 5'7" I know its only an inch but it makes me feel slightly better about my BMI! :p
Onwards and downwards!
FF :eek: :wavey:

That little bit extra height does make an adjustment to the BMI figure :D
I like both the Tesco bars but the raspberry one is def scrummy mmmmm

Day 11! Double numbers! Only 17 days to go till a month!
Feeling good today, had a shake for breakfast, squeezed one in at lunch time and just my evening one left to go! Feeling quite cold today, more so than usual. I also noticed that when I get close to 3L of water a day, the funny taste in my mouth goes but if I slip a day and go less then it comes back. Weird! Looking forwards to weighing in on Saturday to see how this bumpy week has gone!
FF :eek:

Day 12 almost done, bring on Saturday!
The pot noodle is still intact, it was on my bedside table but i chucked it across the room as it was making me angry being there :eek:. I really want a 5lb loss this week but i'll settle for 3lb, any lower and I might feel a bit down but i'll pick my self right back up again. Oh and it wasn't my TOTM, I thought it was as i'd got all the usual signs (except the obvious) I always know when TOTM has come but maybe my body clock is out of whack from being on this diet. I like how with this diet, the hardest choice I have to make is which flavour shall I have!

So I was right, I did get my TOTM but its been a slow and painful build up. In lots of pain right now and feeling quite weak in terms of my motivation. I just put water in the pot noodle. I think it smells kinda funny :( argh, this is a test. Will fill you guys in tomorrow with this challenge.

Don't do it FF :D

Well that wasn't what I expected it to be... I made it up and started poking at a bit, had a couple of mouthfuls, had about half of it and decided it tasted wrong. I've binned the other half. It just didn't taste nice and now I feel sad that I went off track for half a pot noodle that tasted naff. :cry:
I'm going to bed very sad and angry at myself :cry:
FF :wave_cry:

Today is a new day, day 13!
Must stay 100% from now on until xmas (excluding my 1 day off). I know I can do this!

Hiya FF, i've not commented before but last night i sat and read through your diary, and i think you're doing great.

I finished reading just after you posted about eating the Pot Noodle, but couldn't reply as my phone was playing up, but just wanted to say that i think instead of looking at it like you ate half of it, what you should realise is that you DIDNT eat half of it - you threw it away. We are all human, we've all had our slip ups, this diet is hardcore and i think that you did fantastic to realise what you were doing, and not let it control you. Like you say, today is a new day, onwards and upwards :) x

Its now coming to the end of day 13 and stuck to it 100% today even though I got asked if I wanted to go for lunch at this place that does amazing sandwiches and chips!

I don't know why but I thought it would be a good experiment to mix chocolate and strawberry cause I had only had one pack so far... big mistake. I've literally had to force it down my neck :yuk:

I'm pretty glad its Friday tomorrow, its been such a busy week but I only have about an hour and a half of contact time in uni then i'm off home for the weekend and the WI on Saturday! Hopefully going to get my hands on some of those bars on the way home so I don't die at work on Saturday.
Onwards and downwards!

Day 14!!!
I went to Tesco to get some of those bars, had a chocolate one as a late breakfast and they are really tasty and they're so big for just 220 cals. I think i'm going to keep them for when i'm too busy to have a shake. Had a cheeky hop on the scales and considering i'd already eaten and drunk today, it showed a 3.2lb loss but I know it can change over night (fingers crossed for even lower, like 4lb!) then i'll only be 4lb away from the 16's!

Well done FF! Sometimes people have a slow week in week 2, so that's a great result!
You'll be up to your first stone in no time! :D

The Tesco bars are lovely aren't they? I find them really filling, and it feels like I'm having a proper treat (not like the Exante bars!) Did you get the raspberry ones as well?

x

Well done FF! Sometimes people have a slow week in week 2, so that's a great result!
You'll be up to your first stone in no time! :D

The Tesco bars are lovely aren't they? I find them really filling, and it feels like I'm having a proper treat (not like the Exante bars!) Did you get the raspberry ones as well?

x

Thank you :)

I bought two boxes of each, i'm going to try the raspberry one today, going to pop it into by bag before I head off to work! I remember when I used to calorie count and I used to strip completely off and go to the loo like 3 times just to see a 2lb loss on the scales so i'm chuffed with 10lb in two weeks, can't wait to make my first stone then onto the 16's!

Had a raspberry bar today, delicious. I'm being naughty and going to bed having not had all my meals for the day. I'm not feeling very well this evening so i've crawled into bed. Sure i'll be fine tomorrow!
Night!

Well done FF, you are definitely going in the right direction. xx

Had to have an AAM this evening, i'm being pretty ratty as i've got my TOTM. I had a plate of quorn (5 italian style meat balls, two beef burgers and a chicken burger) now I feel incredibly full and a bit sick actually. Oh well, felt good to eat something that wasn't sweet or a savory liquid!

Back