Total Solution FakeFrowns' Fresh Start

Well done FF :D Not sure I could've resisted stuffing my face at an all-you-can-eat place, so well done!
Congrats on the weight-loss too...hope it spurrs you on for the next two weeks :D
What's biotin by the way? My hair started coming out when I had a break from Exante over Christmas. I've got really thick hair so it isn't a problem yet, but I don't want it to get any worse! x

Thanks guys! I just thought this morning what would it have been if I hadn't of had the meal but oh well, back to getting into ketosis again. Shouldn't take long to be fair. I'm not sure what it is but I know that its meant to help with hair production and maintenance and keeping nails and skin healthy. I've read in quite a few places that it stops the bad hair loss that you get really fast so I want to start it before I get any hair loss and hopefully boost my current thin fine fluffy hair that I had before I started.

I've decided to set myself a goal for the 4th of Feb (next weigh in) I want to be 225 or as close too as possible!! I know its another whopping 5lb but i'm going to be rather more active than I was last time on it so i'm hoping for good losses for the next two weeks. I'm dead excited. I'm going to weigh myself again tomorrow morning just to see if i've gone up or down. I've also found that i'm starting not to enjoy the banana, strawb and vanilla shakes as I have to have them at room temp at uni but love the choc one at rt but like the 3 cold and not the choc one. I'm so fickle! Its making it quite hard at uni though :[
Ooo i'm so excited, 225 is the lowest on the scales that I will see in 4/5 years when I was at school. Another goal i'm setting for myself is that when I hit 210lb (15st exactly) i'm going to start going to the gym again. I don't currently as I just don't have the time for it in my third year at uni and I have a bum ankle which i'm going to go to the doctors about in a week or two after putting it off for over 6 months! I need to go get some sleep now!
Onwards and downwards!
FF :eek:

I knew it was too good to be true! I had a freddo and a jelly bean this morning. Not horrendous but I feel like i've done it again. I'm not allowed any more! Draw a line, 100%. From tomorrow, I have two weeks where I have to be completely 100% as i'm at uni. I'm in this for the long haul. Next challenge, meal on the 18th of Feb, got a good 4 weeks till then so I could theoretically lost a total of 22lb by then! I hope I will! Gonna go have a shower and weigh myself and see if i'm up or down from yesterday.
Onwards and downwards!

To be fair to myself I have resisted the following: lemon meringue pie, apple strudel, ice cream, cadbury mini rolls, veggie lasagne, garlic bread, salad, cheese, thorntons chocolates, various types of bread, pizza, chips and biscuits this weekend so I should be proud of myself for that!

Urgh, i'm so fed up with myself. I'd done so well and went and ruined it all and it was that meal on the friday that triggered it all. I ended up going with my family for a meal on Monday and since the Friday I kept picking at things, biscuits, chocolate, cheese, crisps etc. I know i'm going to have the same trouble for a few weeks. Got another meal coming up for my parents birthdays and one with a friend. After that though, I am so on this diet. No more making excuses. No more feeling un-sexy or attractive. I am going to earn a fabulous new body and I cannot wait! Just need to stick to it until the 11th, then get straight back on it, then tackle the 18th and get straight back on it. No more making mistakes!
I WILL DO THIS!!!!

I swear I posted earlier, oh well. I can't even remember what I wrote. Its day 2 of back on the TS wagon and i've got the metallic taste and what not and by the looks of my ketostix i was still in ketosis to a degree this morning. When I weigh in on the 4th I really want to break into the 220's, thats achievable right? I'd need to lose like 5.4lb, I could do that in a week and a half-ish right? I hope so! I want to see 229 on those scales at least! It will be my lowest i've seen in ages and I really really want it. I need to keep reminding myself that I really really want this, no more playing about. I WANT THIS! I want to be a size 16 so I can buy pretty dresses from topshop, I want to look good in my graduation photos, I want to start going to the gym again with my family after I finish uni in May, I want to run around with my niece and nephews in the summer without getting out of breath and the thought of running and most of all I want to be me, not fat me that is happy to hide away, slim me who will go out and have an amazing time and not worry as much about how I look in what i'm wearing! (This is more of a motivational post for me :p)
Onwards and most importantly, downwards!!!

Wow what a great motivational speech you gave yourself, I wish I could do that, I did at the beginning 3 weeks ago and now back to starting again.
I need to be in it 100% so here goes!
Good luck FF you can do it.
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 3 and i'm in a right mood. I think i'm just overtired really. Uni took its toll before xmas, ended up working way more than I should have over the holidays and doing tonnes of revision then straight back into exams and now semester two feels like a hard slog already and its only the end of the first week!

You'll never guess whats making me even more grumpy.... my jeans which used to be skinny jeans are now baggy baggy baggy and they are relatively new. They keep wiggling down to low on my hips and thats no fun to try and hoist up when wearing a lab coat! Think i'm going to have a nap.
Onwards and bedwards!

Hello! I survived a meal on Saturday! I also had a sign from an unknown ruler of the universe, a snack machine wouldn't accept any of my pound coins so ended up not having chocolate yesterday. I'm finding it hard at the moment as I miss savoury food so i'm having a cup-a-soup this evening as its low cal and the carbs aren't 'that' bad. When I run out of shakes this time i'm going to order two boxes of chocolate shakes as they're the only ones I really like at the moment and I think i'll order a packet of tomato and one of the veggie soups to try and if I like them then i'll order a box of my favourite! I love savoury food and I really miss it! Thats what all my cravings are for. We'll i'm going to carry on and keep going even if there is the occasional bump in the road. Kinda looking forwards to weighing in on Saturday after not weighing in since the 21st. Must keep writing and wondering the forum here to keep me on the straight and narrow!
Onwards and downwards

Have you tried bouillon? Sorts out my cravings a treat. I don't know how many carbs in cup-a-soup?
You can have 2 mugs a day which all adds up with your fluids and still have your 3 shakes/soups a day.

Yeah, i've got some of that. I used to drink it all the time when I did it last year but towards the end it started making me feel a bit nauseous when I drank it. The smell of it started putting me off which was rather annoying as I loved it at first. Might try it tomorrow, won't have time today. Tested myself today and i'm not in ketosis (the sticks have been really reliable for me so far), not got the bad taste in my mouth, no energy. I just want to stay in bed but i've got far too much to do! Oh well!

Hello all, this is just a post to say I shall be half following the diet till the 19th. Its just too much having these planned meals and trying to say i'll get back to being good straight after, its just too hard. So on the 19th I am going to start 100 days of TS, I have no planned meals or anything after the 18th so i'm going to get my head back in the game all ready for the 19th and come back fighting. I might pop in from time to time but i'm rather busy at uni so when i'm back on the 19th, i'll be posting every day to keep me in check. I'm also currently on Naproxen so that won't help weightloss, should be off them by the 19th :]
Onwards and downwards to anyone that reads this :]

Back