Fallen off the wagon- new challenge!

NN89

Sexy Member
Just thought for all those who've had a fall off the wagon recently may want to get back on!!

So heres the challenge! To have a LOSS of any sort on your WI day for the next 6 weeks!

Who is up for it?

Shall we start on tuesday, so people can have time to sign up! So for all those who've got a bit toooo lazy and relaxed, and need a kick up the bum!!!

So from the 25th may- 30th june; the fallen off the wagon challenge!

Whos in? I'll update reguarly :D

The Challengers
Mod-karen79
Indieflower
Orion83
debbywebby1970
LittleMissCupcake
Donnie46
metrognome
jacqui35
PandaGirl
kateyb
gonabslim79
judimac
Irene
Lauryloo
NN89
Byron
welshtigger

Last edited:
Absolutely fab idea hun :D

I am without doubt in....it's just what I need :D

K xx

Im in too please, havent exactly fallen off the wagon but have lost 2lbs in 5 weeks - I keep STS which when considering I have about 7 stone still to lose shouldnt be happening - I have gotten lazyitis, doing just enough to not put on but not enough to lose! x x

im in...not that i havent had losses recently but I really want to get into a 16 dress that i bought today for a friends wedding on 27th June! ( i can get it on but cant do up the zip!!) so thats my challenge! need to loose just under an inch i think...dunno what that is in lbs but there you go!!!

I'll join in please, I am new and haven't fallen off the wagon as yet, but I need all the incentive I can get to stay on it, plus a challenge sounds great, thank you.

me plz
thanks

I fell off the wagon so long ago that it is now over the hill and round the bend and no where to be seen!!!! LOL!!!!

I'M DEFINATELY IN!!!!

:break_diet: Oh, can i join PLEASE, jumped off my wagon that often this last couple of weeks, broken all the wheels off trying to get back on:sigh: going on hols in 3 weeks, to lose something would be a big achievement x

can i join pls too. not fallen yet but i am on the edge due to blooming bank holidays and buziness!! was hoping for a sts this week!! lol. still got 3 days to fix things! and OH is working today so no excuse really!!

Me too please! I was so mad I put on last week!

Me to please...........
I have not been very motivated lately but since Saturday have given it 100% - planning menus, writing everything down.
By the end of June would like to lose a stone? Or at least be well on the way to doing so.
I have WI tomorrow so a great day to start.
Irene

i'm up for it - my first week on has been my star week though and i have eaten way too many bad things!

yes id love to join please, were do we update our losses?as my weigh ins are on thursdays, a gr8 ideax

please can I join-I desperately need pulling back onto the wagon. I fell off about 6 months ago, got picked up by a rickety WW wagon, but that collapsed too. So have tracked down the good old SW wagon and am chasing it down the road...please wait for me....:)

its tuesday morning - am i too late or can I join in too? We can all get off our wagons get on a coach and keep eachother on, anytime anyone starts to hang off the back we can pull them back on, fat power!!

:talk017:

Back