Fallen off the wagon

rolo

On friday i had friends over and had 4 slices of pizza, portion of chicken kickers and 4 bottles of beer. Saturday i had 6 beers and 4 burgers at a bbq. If i get back on it straight away and exercise every day can i expect to stay the same? I know i will have put on weight with that lot but if i can lose again before friday that would be great.

Roz x

Hi Roz,

Going from SSing to eating high carbs causes carb overloading so mostly the weight gain from what you have ate would be water.

Taking control now and getting back on the wagon will help. As to what the scales will say this Friday is a hard call for we are all uniquely different in how a slip can effect our weight.

Most likely you will be down some...

The main difficulty with breaking SSing is that it gets harder and harder to stay SSing.:sigh:

Love Mini xxx

Hi Rolo, you're not alone I've just done exactly the same this weekend but doubled the intake of food. I weighed yesterday night and I'm pretty much the same as my last weigh-in. I know that sometimes it takes a while to show though, well I think.
Just get right back onto CD today if possible and go for it! I've restarted today too, you're not alone :hug99: xx

It must be the weekend for falling off the wagon, as I to have fallen this weekend ... argh!! Chinese and pizza .... my worst blip yet. Im dreading my weigh in on Tuesday and Im so disappointed in myself.

Im sure you will be ok Rolo, just get back on the wagon and stay focused on why you are doing this diet (I really need to follow my own advice).

me too! Have had 4 or 5 days of cheating badly, which has been particularly the last 2 days....I am going to do 790 cals for a few days and then back to SS.....

Good luck to everyone climbing back on the wagon

Cxx

Back