Fallen off the wagon

atomic1960

Well it lasted five weeks. Had a few bad days in work and at home and fell for the chocolate monster.
I know its wrong I have lost over 2 stone in that time, i am gutted and feel well done. I know I have to pick myself up and start again from the moment i post this and do you know I will do it.
Folks think us lads are strong but take it from me we are not lol weak willed most of the time and very easily tempted.

Wish me luck and ill keep u up to date

New day starts NOW

Good luck mate, the hardest part about falling off the wagon is admitting it, and then jumping back on it, you're halfway there already :)

Also, nice weight loss haha, 1.8k lbs, has to be a record on here! ;)

But yeah, remember how bad you feel about falling off the wagon and use that to stop it happening again :) best of luck!

Thank you for the kind words, I think a mix of the cold weather and other stuff sort of got me a little low, but today a new day a new start and its planned and confirmed. Just sent for some soups which i have not yet used, its been shakes and a few bars.
And yes i was shocked at the 2 stone loss but that what the shiny thing i stand on once a week was telling me.
And will be doing a fortnightly check on loss from today. Problem is no xmas dinner and I have a few days off work b4 the main day.
Thanks again , tell you if it was not for the folks on here id defo give up 100%

Good luck with the restart and congrats on the great loss so far :) hope you get back on it without too much trouble x

Good luck hun - if you have lost two stone already you can do it again ;) The cold is getting to me too, I am sure it makes it more difficult!

Two stone is brilliant and form your stats you have less than two stone to loose so youre over half way there. You can do it, forget about the dhocolate; tomorrow is a new day and stay 100% and you will be at your target in no time xxxx

You can get back on track no probs atomic. Learn from your mistake but don't hold onto the guilt. Exante obviously works well for you, congrats on your losses to date.

Sorry folks , last two days have been bad very bad. And guilty like you would not know. Was doing so well. I find I am ok for four to five weeks with anything I do , then bang i lose it big time.
So I am happy to say I am going back to it tomorrow Monday 12th December and yes i know its so close to that time of the year am I being mad lol. No cos I am working apart from the big day itself.
Got a bumper pack of soups and shakes on its way, should have come Friday but no show for some reason and no reply from the delivery company tut tut .
So new start and then to decide for a treat I am off to Goa (again) or the Gambia for a few weeks in the new year. Ill keep you all posted

Hi atomic how did you get on today, back on track? I'm on my add a meal week and I've just had some chocs :-( the guilt is horrid isn't it x

Been bad lol
I have ended up with a bad cold so have ended the diet for a week. Its just started to leave the old body , so back to the start on Saturday, yes a silly time to restart a week b4 the big day but have sworn ill be doing it.
Ill start to repost from Sunday.

Did you restart yesterday atomic? Things have gone from bad to worse with me, aam week has turned into binge week. Only 7 days ago I was doing so well and now back to feeling sick bloated and fat. No idea what to do now tbh. :-(

Keep your chin up

I think I have fell off the wagon a few times so far, just pik urself up dust yerself down and get on with it.
You no u can.

weight.png

Last edited:
Back