Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

FAO biggirl86

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by xxannxx, 22 August 2009 Social URL.

1. xxannxx

xxannxx Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    hi biggirl
    i put myself in for the august challenge but i'm affraid i have failed misserably due to going camping:eek:(going again tomorrow)so i'm going to have to abandon it.not going to do sf until i return on 31st august then will start again on the 1st september.sorry to let you down but i will be defo up for the next one.speak to you all when i get back.bye for now ann xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. biggirl86

biggirl86 Postaholic/lurker!

Start Weight:
    221lb
    Current Weight:
    215lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    6lb(2.71%)
    That's not a problem hun! We all have times when we cannot continue with the plan so just carry on when you get back.
    I hope you have a really good time camping!

4. Stirky7

Stirky7 Believe!

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimfast/JUDDD
    Just start again when you get back :) I've just had a week off too as was also camping! Don't think SF and camping go too well lol, I didn't even try!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.