FAO: Gemma

sophie_mk

Hi hun,
I don't have an option to PM you...
I am still on CD but in process of switching to WW (spoke to you about this a week or two ago).
I have had 2 CD shakes today but then ate a tin of mackeral in tomato sauce and 2 slices of toast.....
I have been having chicken in addition to my 3 CD packs for past week.... but I am terrified of eating and gaining weight.
Do you think what I ate today will do much damage?
Thanks for your support,
Sophie xxx

and Overtiredmum! You were off-line a little while ago but you have been a great help too....

So what do you think?

Yep thats it plus lots of cups of tea with skimmed milk and about 1 litre of water...

I love mackeral (yummy yummy)!

CDC and me had a bit of a fall out.. she was useless basically.... but also i have ended up paranoid about eating again.....

I don't care about ketosis... but was now gonna have 2 cd packs per day till they go... then a small dinner like boiled egg and toast or jacket potato and philadelphia light... if i do that for 9 days then go onto WW properly do you think i'll be ok and not have a gain?

Yep thats it plus lots of cups of tea with skimmed milk and about 1 litre of water...

I love mackeral (yummy yummy)!

CDC and me had a bit of a fall out.. she was useless basically.... but also i have ended up paranoid about eating again.....

I don't care about ketosis... but was now gonna have 2 cd packs per day till they go... then a small dinner like boiled egg and toast or jacket potato and philadelphia light... if i do that for 9 days then go onto WW properly do you think i'll be ok and not have a gain?

Hi Hun
i would suggest coming off the shakes if you wanna eat or just have one a day and a meal then you wont do any damage x

Thanks Gemma,

Ok will do that.. will have a shake for breakfast and a light early evening meal....

Have actually lost 2st 6lbs on CD - had wanted to lose 3 stone before my holiday which is in 4 weeks (yesterday).... do you think that will still be achievable - even if i lose another 4 -6lbs I'll be over the moon!

Sophie xxx

Hi Hun
i would suggest coming off the shakes if you wanna eat or just have one a day and a meal then you wont do any damage x

Sophie

I agree with Gemma, think you could probably just have one a day and a meal and gradually increase what you eat over the course of the week.

So you need to lose another 8lb in four weeks, yeah I would say pretty much do-able on WW. Gemma lost that on her first week alone and I lost 3lbs last week and that was having two CD a day but following WW (if that makes sense?!)

Go on, make me feel sick, going somewhere exotic???

Well not that exotic... Fuerteventura Canary Islands...

I have a 20 month old daughter and we went there last summer and loved it. Will be sharing my meals with her and I don't drink alcohol so nothing to worry about there... however, there is a wonderful ice cream parlour which i will do my best to avoid!

4 hour flight - 20 min transfer - - hot & peaceful - perfect!

I would suggest if you still want to have a shake a day and then follow ww,but i just come off doing 3 a day and went to eating normal food ,and then on my first week at ww i lost 8lb so this can be done,you see all my looses listed they are doing ww,so i am still doing well xx

I would suggest if you still want to have a shake a day and then follow ww,but i just come off doing 3 a day and went to eating normal food ,and then on my first week at ww i lost 8lb so this can be done,you see all my looses listed they are doing ww,so i am still doing well xx

Gemma,
You have done really well.... i was gonna stick to CD for another week but i have a stinking cold and needed something real to eat.
I will have the 1 shake a day and a small meal.... may not use all the packs they are handy to have for if my little girl gets sick - she loves the MAM and steals it off me! LOL!
Have added you and Overtiredmum to my buddy list - I hope you don't mind....you are both much nearer your targets than I am, but i am chuffed to have made some headway with CD.... i know that WW will teach me portion control which is my main problem and fingers crossed by September I will be a size 16 (that is my target). I have a well built frame so think any smaller and i will look stupid!

Well not that exotic... Fuerteventura Canary Islands...

I have a 20 month old daughter and we went there last summer and loved it. Will be sharing my meals with her and I don't drink alcohol so nothing to worry about there... however, there is a wonderful ice cream parlour which i will do my best to avoid!

4 hour flight - 20 min transfer - - hot & peaceful - perfect!

Oooo my favourite place!! Where abouts? We went there last year and my son loves it there too. We went to Coleta de Fuste.

:character00180:

Yep! Caleta De Fuste is indeed where we are heading. We are staying at the Barcelo Apartments! I can't wait!

:character00180:

Back