FAO Jessica Rabbit 72

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Tamgredan, 22 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Tamgredan

Tamgredan Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(20.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Nice to know that somebody local is on this site. You are doing really well.

Ive not met Karen yet, i always see Wendy, but by god can she talk.....im usually there 45 minutes with her...nice lady though.

What part of Wxm are you from?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jessica Rabbit72

Jessica Rabbit72 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ss / ss+
    It is so nice to have someone local you are right.

I've been in Gresford since 2007 but was in Acton and Cross Lanes before that and been in Holt aswell - got around a bit as you can tell! and I currently work in Gwersyllt.

Ive not met Wendy but I know Karen can talk too!

there is also a girl on here called Julie Williams and she goes to same place shes my best mate so there will be someone else local for you too!
    xxx

4. Tamgredan

Tamgredan Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(20.15%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thats really nice..ill keep my eye open for Julie, is that her user name too?
    As for Karen, when i do meet her at least ive got an idea of how well she can talk too.

Im rhostyllen born and bread, moved to the lodge in bymbo, then to cefn and quite like it here now im used to the locals. lol

If you dont mind me asking, where do you work....ive a lot of mates who i work with (First Milk which used to be Dairy Crest) who live in gwersyllt

5. Jessica Rabbit72

Jessica Rabbit72 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ss / ss+
    I will pM it you xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.