Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

FAO Lisa

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LizDesigns, 1 May 2008 Social URL.

1. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Lisa,
    As you started at the same time as me and we're coming up to week 5, I was just wondering if you're planning on doing AAM week?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello!
    Well, when I first started I didn't think I was going to do AAM week as I just wanted to lose the weight as quick as possible and was scared it would slow me down. But the more I read on here, the AAM isn't just about health reasons but also portion control which is something I defo need to work on as I don't wanna come off SS and start eating like a horse again. On the other hand I worry that AAM week might make me fall off the wagon a little but I don't think so too much as I have so much motivation and support for this diet.
    So basically, yes, i think i am going to do it now. To control my food habits more than anything else!
    What about u??
    x

4. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Girls, I'm not far ahead of you guys and I was interested in this too. I have to say I considered it alot but I decided when I started week 5 on tuesday that I would stay SS because I am too afraid that I wont be able to get back to SS and I'll end up cheating after it. I am going to do an AAMW (or part of the week) as I have a work do that I really want to go to. Then after that depending on where I am with W/L I may even consider moving up the plan rather than not being able to get back to SS without cheating :)

5. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Aaaah Hedgehog you've thrown a spanner in the works now! ;)
    I dunno what to do!!! I want to do it for portion control but again I'm finding it so easy ssing!!!
    AAAAAAAH help!

6. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Girls,
    Thanks for the responses. I think I am going to do it. From the beginning i'd always said I would do it, I saw it as my treat for getting through the first 4 weeks.
    However, as it's got nearer doubts have started creeping in. I've not cheated once and i'm so worried that food may lead me astray. Like you Lisa, I was wanting to lose the weight as quick as possible and didn't want to take any longer than I had to.
    It'll probably end up that on Monday i'll just make a decision. Lol.

7. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    oh decisions, decisions, I have a couple of weeks before I am going to have mine anyway, but I'll be very interested to hear how you get on Liz and Lisa. Like you both I havent cheated at all and I hope that I can keep that going after AAMW :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.