fao xkellyx

xxannxx

hey kelly just read your post.we are identical in height and weight and goal.do you fancy buddyiing up about once a fortnight/month to share ideas etc and do mini goals. xxannxx:D

Absolutely! That will be great. Im trying to post lots so i can try send messages privately. Otherwise you can also find me on facebook under kelly abrahams.xxx

:D:D:D great.i'm not on loads as i have to fight to get on the comp in this house,but will leave you updates and ideas whenever i can.so heres to us and a great slimmer 2010.going to stock up later from tescos woo hoo.speak soon kelly.bye for now ann xx

Absolutely! That will be great. Im trying to post lots so i can try send messages privately. Otherwise you can also find me on facebook under kelly abrahams.xxx

Hi kelly,
i meant to chat to you on facebook the other night, but I totally forgot so sorry - and i can't find our last thread either, can I join you two in your mini goals and weigh ins etc

Hi Alex
Sorry for the delay. I have been working so i havent had access to a computer. You can find me on facebook under kelly abrahams. In the picture i have brown/blondy hair in a black and white dress.
It would be great for you to join us in a little challenge and goals.
I would like to lose 2 stone by march 2nd (my 23rd birthday) and on march 5th im off to see JLS!!! :)
xxx

hi kelly

i don't know how to use facebook so will talk to you on here.i am aiming for a pound a week at the moment.we will av to sort out a challenge for the new year love annxx:D:D

Hi Guys
How is everyone doing? A pound a week seems reasonable. :)
Im not doing too badly. Im getting there but i feel quite round and bloated like i should be pregnant! :S
xx

lol.i feel the same.now all the snacky food has gone and no money to buy anymore rubbish i'm starting in ernest today.as we talk i am enjoying a choc shake.oooooooo i feel slimmer already lol annxx

Hi Alex
Sorry for the delay. I have been working so i havent had access to a computer. You can find me on facebook under kelly abrahams. In the picture i have brown/blondy hair in a black and white dress.
It would be great for you to join us in a little challenge and goals.
I would like to lose 2 stone by march 2nd (my 23rd birthday) and on march 5th im off to see JLS!!! :)
xxx

Hi Kelly,
i'm 23, 24 in august, but march would be a good target for me, I'm writing off my weight loss for 2009 (about 3lbs), but this year I am going to do it!
I would like to get 16lbs off and then ideally another 6

weigh in on fridays???

Friday weigh in sounds good. :) here is to a good week. x

Yes here's hoping, although I'm not expecting too much, I go away tomorrow for 4 days to do my exams for my Distance Learning course. I'm back wed pm so only gives me thursday to pull it back if I am bad - I will try to be good though.

Back