Fast Forward Week!

earlybird1201

Hi all,

It's my first time posting on here, although I read minimins every day! Couldn't find much about the Fast Forward plan so thought I would start a new thread as I'm giving it a go this week!

I am at target but want to lose another 7lb before my big holiday to Ibiza on 29th July... I've STS for weeks now despite sticking to the plan, so hopefully this FF week will give me a good loss...

There seems to be loads of bread (even a BAGEL!) on the meal options but I'm going to find it tough not snacking on loads of free fruit and yogurts between meals... Here goes, anyway!

Bye bye unlimited free food :wave_cry:, but bye bye lbs aswell!:bliss:

Last edited:
Hi and welcome along!
FF is usually only given out by consultants as a last resort and to be honest, the finer details of it are best not discussed on here as people will be trying to follow it as a quick fix.

Good luck this week though!

Oh right, ok! Thanks for letting me know. I just saw that another member had posted every day what she was eating on FF so thought I'd do the same...
Never mind!

I'm not saying don't post it, I'm just saying we don't normally share such finer details of FF as it's such a strict plan.

Yeah I think I might struggle with it a bit myself, but am splitting some of the meals, like the sandwiches, into two halfs and having an hour or so inbetween so it spreads it out a bit! You also HAVE to drink 3 pints of water per day (1 each in morning, afternoon and evening) for the plan to work, so I think that fills you up a lot anyway....

Will let you know how i get on after a week on it. Have a feeling I'm going to be appreciating unlimited free food when I finish the plan and go back to normal SW next week!

Be aware though, that people often gain a bit the week following a FF week, just so you are not annoyed!

Damn that's annoying! Although makes sense I suppose. And if I lose 2 or 3 pounds this week, i won't mind putting one back on the week after. Been stuck on a no-loss or half a pound for weeks now!

Have you done sucess express? I find this works for me when I need to shift a couple of pounds! Have you been at target for long? Do you think maybe you don't have half a stone to lose?

I don't really have half a stone to lose, I think this is part of the problem... I am really happy with my weight at target now, but just wanted to really get slim for my one and only week in ibiza, before probably putting it back on again to get back up to my current target when I get back!

I figured that doing the FF plan would still be healthy for a week or two, rather than starving myself like all my friends are doing! Will be happy to get back to normal plan afterwards and stick at my natural target weight!

I generally eat mostly free and superfree foods for each meal, so success express didn't make a lot of difference when I tried it... My bf will only eat lean meat and vegetables or salad (he's coming to Ibiza too!) so I tend to have what he's having anyway!

That's why you're not losing then hun! You body may go into starvation mode and hang on to every pound it has if you don't have it to lose!

Oh well, there's loads of bread and protein and a few syns on FF so it might kick start things for me. I have started running and joined a gym too so even if I don't lose any more weight, I will feel better for toning up! Thanks for the tips Jaylou, you're a serious SW pro! :)

Well, I'm 6 days in and I can honestly say it's not been too bad. I don't actually think I'm going to have a big loss as there seems to be a lot of bread on this plan! I'm eating loads as well... much bigger meals than I usually eat.

The biggest change is the lack of snacking. At my desk I was previously constantly eating - albeit free foods like fruit, yoghurts and salad/veg.... FF has taught me to wait for my meals, so my tummy is rumbling a bit sometimes but i think I'm feeling the benefit.

Will update when i've had my WI tomorrow night! xxx

Good luck Earlybird :)

Fastforward cant be copied as each person is different and get different units etc, if anything i read someone elses fast forward week diary and i think might put people off LOL.

well done getting to target thats a great achievment, maybe if fast forward dont work, Just put on the weight and enjoy your holiday then lose the weight when you get back? I know not a great option but if by chance FF don't work certainly is a option!

Ah thanks gemma, great advice... I'm definitely not going to get too hung up about losing the weight if it just won't budge now. I'll follow SW to the letter until I go away to keep me on track and see what happens.

I'll definitely be fitting in another week of FF though as I've quite enjoyed it! I would never spend 10 syns on a bagel on the normal plan, and you can have them on FF!

The best thing it's taught me is to drink a lot of water. I hate it, but drinking 3-4 pints a day has made me a feel great and kept my tummy nice and flat - must stop bloating and water retention I suppose!

WIll try not to be disappointed if I don't haeva big loss, I'll focus on toning up at the gym instead of losing pounds!

Will let you know how I do!
xxx

Well, I had my FF WI last night......

FOUR POUNDS OFF! ::party0049:

So, so pleased. I stuck to the plan 100%, and I think the trick is in drinking so much water, and not snacking between meals!

HOORAY! Feel great, haven't had a decent weight loss for a long time, this has really given me a boost! Thanks for all your support this week!

wow thats amazing! I wish i could do it but i dont go to meetins, im really struggling and havnt had a sustained loss(ie.not gaining ti back the next week) for over 6 months. =[

Back