Fast Forward

Has anyone done this? If so, what were your losses like and how difficult / easy was it to do?

Am going on holiday in 6 weeks and want to shift some pounds quickly :)

Liek I said hun SE is your best bet. Your consultant has to make a FF plan for you, its not something you can go alone with unfortunatly.

You get FF from your Consultant, and only if she thinks that you have tried all other avenues first. I have done FF, I found it quite easy, although restrictive and you also have to make sure that you havent got anything planned that week like a party as the temptations are too much!
Speak with your Consultant and see what she says first Hun.

It's a last resort kinda plan when all else is failing, and that means you have tried everything, superspeed, reducing syns, success express, being truly honest!

I've never done it, not many at my group have as it is restrictive. It's not really a quick fix. TBH, if you are struggling, Success Express is the way to go. It does work wonders!

HTH xx

I dont even know what Success Express is! Unless you mean normal SW...!? Ive never heard any of these things used at my class x

Success Express will be in your book hun. It's when you have 2/3rds of each meal with superfree foods and only snack on superfree. It's for when you need a boost!

So does SE really work if your weight loss has stalled (an you are no-where near target) or if you are gain/lose/gain/lose the same 1lb! ?

H x

SE does work. At any stage of your weight loss! You don't need to do a full week of it, even a few days helps. It does take some planning though and you need to stick to the rules but, yes, it does work!

looks like I have my answer, thank you ladies! I'll try to factor in a few days of SE this week.

Hun if i was you I would not do FF. I did it about 4 years ago when I had done sw first time round and lost 6 stone but for 6 weeks I sts or was gaining for no apparent reason Yes I lost well on FF week (10 pounds in a week) but the week after when you go back to sw red and green etc I gained 2 pounds because it's restrictive. Why do FF when you know if you eat loads s and ss foods will boast weight loss. It was not a good discision in end I thought because you gain 9 times out 10 following week . There is other options within Sw that work before considering FF.

That is good you have lost a stone after all in 8 weeks which is normal rate to lose they say if you lose 6 or more a month your above the normal rate.

Ive just noticed that you are only sticking to the Original Red days too Hun..is that just preferance, or a medical reason (not being nosy, but got me thinking).
If you can, throw in the odd Green Day and that will also give your body something to work on. I have found that the best combination for me is 5 Red and 2 Green whilst exercising. I have also increased my syns from under 3 a day to around 6 minimum and that has also helped with the exercising too....just a thought.

Ive just noticed that you are only sticking to the Original Red days too Hun..is that just preferance, or a medical reason (not being nosy, but got me thinking).
If you can, throw in the odd Green Day and that will also give your body something to work on. I have found that the best combination for me is 5 Red and 2 Green whilst exercising. I have also increased my syns from under 3 a day to around 6 minimum and that has also helped with the exercising too....just a thought.

I've been doing red 'cause I love meat lol.... but am planning to add a couple of EE days a week - will that work as well as green do you think? Also, I've been having low syns - will this have an impact on weight loss - positive or negative??

Back