Fast-tastic road to goal

Sounds like a lovely day - and a fabulous steak! :)

Ahh so that's what you went shopping for when I left you ;) Glad you enjoyed the steak xx

I actually got a George Foreman grill cos u were talking about it when we were running! Steak was nice but if they served me that at M&Carter, I'd send it back! X
Lol, next time shopping get a cast iron griddle pan (ooh could mean a trip to a Cheshire Oaks ;)) and you'll soon taste the difference.

Have a great day mrs, don't work too hard! xx

Back to work today :(

But it's UD :)

And it's a team building type day so I'm outdoors all day doing silly stuff and then kayaking this afternoon :)

See ya later! X

Great day :)

So chuffed with myself... Was the only person who managed to get to the top of a Jacobs ladder which was about the height of 1 1/2 houses.

That is a mean feat considering we had to climb up and swing onto a log then get on top, straddle log, then stand on that log, then swing up onto the next log above. We were roped in a harness and had another loose rope that we could use to help. We climbed on each other and pulled each other up. Some people were tired and stopped below me but I carried on up to the top.

I was the only 'obese' person there, taking part with normal weighted people. Two notable people: one gym bunny girl who I secretly call Lara croft and my boss who is lean and athletic and goes to gym everyday.

Was really hard and I was shaking like a leaf when I saw how high I'd gotten. My thighs and arms ached and I got a bit emosh when I got down. Not bad for a fat bird!

Really enjoyed the rest of the day. Kayaking was fantastic. Beautiful lake on a gorgeous day. Loved it :)

Brekkies: bran flakes, banana, blueberries, slice toast ( scared incase I ran out of energy!)

Snack: fattening oats, nut, choc chip yoghurt, about 300 cals!

Lunch: tuna sarnie, chips, salad, cookie

Dinner: ham sandwich, 2 packs quavers, flake, 2 curly wurly ( couldn't be bothered making anything!)

Went to gym after work also. Burned about 450cals in machines.

Tired now. Hope you've had a good day :) x

Attachments

• image-2615340263.jpg
    image-2615340263.jpg
    463.7 KB · Views: 40
Wow sounds like a good day! Was it an away day or something?

Brilliant achievement but I've got to say I'm not surprised, you don't do giving up :D

Like you I strangely missed not running today - that's bloody worrying lol - see you tomorrow at 6 xx

Thought you'd evaded my attention :p, think again :sign0151: .

Seriously you did amazing today TH. That's some height & obstacles you managed to conquer there.
Can imagine how your muscles were feeling but you did it!! Bet the others were in awe, well done :D x

Thought you'd evaded my attention :p, think again :sign0151: . Seriously you did amazing today TH. That's some height & obstacles you managed to conquer there. Can imagine how your muscles were feeling but you did it!! Bet the others were in awe, well done :D x

Hiya Susie!!! Nice to see you chick :)

Workmates were pretty surprised and said my new nickname is monkey! X

DD today

First day actually in school, but no kids until Monday.

I usually really need my lunch when I'm at school. I'm usually starving and lacking in energy by lunchtime.

I'd really love to be able to skip breakfast and lunch and save my calories for my dinner. I'll have a practise today. I have a 51 cal weight watchers soup on standby if I struggle!

Have a great Friday :) x

Have a good day mrs, hope dd is a good one for you x

Good day. DD.

Was so busy I never even thought about food. It literally didn't even occur to me that I hadn't eaten.

I know that when the kids are in on Monday that it will be a different story. Somehow they seem to reduce my blood sugars. Feel like I need a seat and food by the time midday arrives! I'm going to try to not have lunch but not sure I'll make it. I need to leave my classroom to get a mental break from the environment. If I go I to the staff room, everyone is eating. I might go for a wee walk or something and sit in the park.

Anyway, I'm meeting Katie in a bit for a run. Just had a packet of cheese curls (64 cals) and a can diet coke. Don't think Mo Farah would choose that before a run!

Laters :) x

After run I didn't feel hungry so I didn't want to eat a meal so I just made toast!

Having a curly wurly now.

So successful DD except that my food choices are not the healthiest! Prob burned about 200 cals on run.

Hope you are doing well :) x

Well done on the run TH. If I ate a curly wurly my caps would come out. Its such a good incentive for resisting one lol x

Back